Meanwhile at the NEw Eastern Front...

• Not long ago, the Relic Entertainment have released the game about WWII: Company of Heroes II. The game obout the last great Russian-German war.
    Many of russian players were looking for the official release and only knew the multiplayer betatests. Many of russian journals and game communities wrote very positive reviews so the players bought the game almost without thinking. No one had never seen the storyline before the official release.

And when they saw...

[video]

[/video]

The whole our nation become enraged. Currently, I see the a kind of siege of company resources: Steam, game resourses, official resorses and so on. No, not many just blaming. They fighting with information. Just as in video above. Fighting for the truth, becouse they know it and can't let them so just spit in the face and get away scot-free.

Meanwhile, the other cyberstorm has begun in our country. It is about new copyright bill that will allow any right holder to coplaint and the special resorse will block the target resorse by IP and make it unawailable for anyone who live in our country (and may be not only here). That bill is called in common as "Russian SOPA". The August 1-st was the day of All-Russian Internet strike which are participating more than 2,000 Russian, Ukrainian and Belorussian websites.
    The black out.

I live in interesting time... :-\

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

Edited once, last by [BC]afGun: . ().