There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by The_Cro_Legend.

• Here is a little bit of my n00bwork, I didn't know what to post on youtube so I did this :D :
    [video]

[/video]
    [video]
    [/video]

Btw Whiskyrunners_Inc.: would you like a propaganda video for your loot-O-magic?

I always fail with tagging -__-
    Edit: No I didn't fail this time. :vinsent:

• nice vids ;)

if you think it deserves one, go ahead ^^
    as a matter of fact loot-O-matic 3000 went up as one of the first loot missions FED-side yesterday and got a lot of positive feedback. brought a big smile to my face :)

Characters: SA_WHISKY and all simlar (SA_something_WHISKY)

• Time to abuse this thread to share some of my n00bw0rk as well :D

Decided to give PVP a more detailed try today and queued up my first 4 Arena matches.
    this was match 4:
    [video]

[/video]

• Guess i'll have to publish the whole build soon, 'til then have a look at the Gateway link.

Ship is a Fleet T'Varo (will be changed to a Fleet Dhelan for the 5 Tac Consoles once our KDF Fleet makes T2 Military and i have the zen).

Build is basically all out damage & crits (base Crit-chance ~18.4% atm iirc) with Plasma [CrtD]x2 [CrtH] weaponry. 3 DHC + 1 DBB fore and 2 turrets & cutting beam aft.
    Using 2 Embassy consoles for further plasma damage and Flow Capacitor Skill (which boosts the energy drain from plasmonic leech as well as Tertyon & Polaron procs for example).

Borg deflector & engines for the hull heal proc + best resilient shield you can get (using Jem'Hadar atm for the kinetic resists mainly, gonna upgrade to MACO XII or Advanced / Elite Fleet once i get access.

pre-load 2-3 Beam overloads for nasty spike damage and you can take down most shield facings very quickly if the others' Tac Team is down.
    other then that i'm running Cannon Rapidfire II & III in PvP (switching Boffs to Scatter Volley for PvE).

Boff Stations (from Memory - all Boffs have at least Romulan Operative):

LTC Uni: TT1, ApB1, ApO1
    Com Tac: BO1, BO2, CRF2, CRF3
    Ens Tac: Target Engines 1 (this Boff also has BO2, CSV2, CSV3 allowing me to switch stations with the one at the Commander station to switch between single target/AoE damage mid-mission)
    Lt. Eng: EptW1, EptS2
    Lt. Sci: HE1, HE2 (having another Boff standing by with HE1 and Chaged Particle Burst for anti-cloak operations, but that still has to be tested)

with Elite Fleet Disruptors or Phased Tetryons (maybe mixed with some piercing Tetryons as well ;)) and some Acc on those weapons this might become even more deadly in PvP. The Fleet Mogai with the console set (Valdore & Mogai Retro) with the 25% Weapon Power Drain resistance should work great as well, there is probably a reason it's called BOgai on the PvP forums.

Edited once, last by Whiskyrunners_Inc.: typo, links ().