CF ENB Alternatiive

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• After seeing some bright overexposure on some npc faces in ports with the CF ENB enabled I did a reinstall without the ENB plug. It did solve the issue but also now I have to miss the fancy lighting effects elsewhere...

Then I tried my "standard" AA tool which I use for loads of games instead of the inbuilt AA (if any) because it achieves excellent results with minimal (if any) frame loss.

Link;
    FXAA Tool

Installation couldn't be easier;
    - Do backup the exe directory of freelancer because some files will be overwritten
    - Just drop the entire tool in the same folder as where the game .exe is located and you're good to go,

Recommended FXAA settings;
    Settings

Maybe I am not saying anything new to anyone but just saying there's an alternative... Really, it's worth a try!

• That is some nice info, even though there already are 2 AA versions included in CF 2.0 (not released yet tho, but shown in previews), still good to see this ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis