modded game, now getting IDS? tag on each item,ship, equipment

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Hello guys, i need some help with an issue!

I modded freelancer vanilla with shattered worlds, first time with mod manager 1.5, then by just pasting all the mod in the folder (but before deactivated the precedent modding).
    No matter what i try I always get IDS? tag instead of any name of weapon,commodity,ship...the pictures instead show correclty!
    I read around that should be a dll problem? I just cant make it work..any help?

• Hi there, you normally cannot "deactivate" a mod, but instead, uninstalling and deleting any Freelancer remains and a new fresh Freelancer install is needed before activating a mod again.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Cool, good luck out there ^^ Especially if you check the Crossfire mod, you'll need it.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis