My Freelancer Folder is Gone! (RESOLVED)

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Yesterday I was playing CF until server restart at 12:00 midnight, was trading and still in space when it happened trying to finish one last run :-) before Ion Storm hit.
    I say the RED server icon flashing, so I hit Alt-F4 and then Yes to Quit, 15min later I tried to start Freelancer and couldn't. Kept getting a EXE not found error, so I looked in the folder location and my Freelancer folder was gone.

I have Win 7, it's installed in my Programs Files (x86) folder...I have done this in the past with out a problem, but never during server reset.

Has this happened to anyone else or Am I basically screwed and have to Restart and rebuild everything from scratch, if I can't find the most recent backup.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

CANCEL - PROBLEM SOLVED

Not sure what happened, even after a system restart my folder was still not there, but I went to folder options and did a "View hidden files" under the View tap and presto it appeared.
    After that I reactivated hidden files and it stayed visible. Had to grab the EXE from my backup partition and repaste it into my Freelancer folder (For some reason it was missing) and create a new desktop short cut...Bam! I'm back in business...Go figure.

God of Kings]Horus[Hotepsekhumui

9538-6938e351.png

:salutes Have Fun and Fly Safe 8).

Edited 4 times, last by Martind Forlon: Fixed Problem Forlon: thread name updated :) ().

• Nice, I love it when problems solve themselves :D ( Not only when it's at other people, also when it happens to me :D ).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis