First mission impossible?

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by /V\ichael.

• That's not the point dude , I have never encountered issues with getting my wingmen killed , I don't know why you do. If it's not by the speed that you kill the enemy NPCs , then I don't know what it is.

Anyway , it doesn't matter. The problem is fixed now so we shouldn't spam this thread further.

• to clarify things, no matter how fast you tried to kill them in my current corrupted install it was NOT possible.

Also the NPC's couldn't die, I checked this and just sat and watched them

as for MP, I may come on just need to resharpen my skills and get this SP campaign done

• Jay0

don't be put off by little setbacks, it is well worth persevering to complete the new campaign as it will give u new locations to explore when u come over to MP.

enjoy

Ray OK

;)

• I won't be I tried the mission at least 7 times before making an account on here to seek for help, since then I tried a few other mods but wanted a good SP campaign to get back into FL again

Also might be able to make myself alittle loot map of wrecked ships I used to love finding them in the original, without help of pre-finished maps of course :)

• Well, there are very interesting things in wrecks in our mod... like the best Missiles out there, datadisks and black boxes with info, CODENAME MK II weapons, etc.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis