Stuck in fuchu prisson

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Whiskyrunners_Inc..

• Hello

Can some one please help me im stuck in FUCHU PRISSON .

The geme got disc. and when i came back i got stuck in fuchu prisson and i have lots off pods wiht me and i hope i will not loose them .

• The only thing i can try is shutt my comp off and hope it will be ok then but i hope i will not loose my cargo i have about 8 mill in it.
    I cant use F1 and i cant shut the game anny other whay then shutting my comp off or by restarting my comp.

I will try now by restarting my comp.

• A couple things you can try:

When you get in game DO NOT MOVE your ship. Use your nav map to target the station and then hit the dock button. If this does not work, the npc police will often dock there. When the door opens...slip right out. You can also try asking another player who is close by to come and dock and open the door for you.

• For future reference:
    If you get stuck in a base it's usually enough to open the doors by starting the docking sequence (select base + F3) and then exit the docking sequence at the right moment (ESC or FreeFlight) and just fly out. needs a bit of practice but usually works, at least when you're flying a fighter/Freighter.

However, one time i managed to get stuck so deep in a base (LPI Huntsville) that i couldn't reach the doors at all, in this case the only way to get out was to move close to the wall and fire my missiles/torpedoes killing myself.

If you get stuck in a normal dock with a train while undocking, because someone else is using the Moor-point (observed at Triangulum/Utopia) it seems to be enough to quit game (alt-f4 / task manager) and log back in. might need two tries.

Characters: SA_WHISKY and all simlar (SA_something_WHISKY)