Battleship - Can not undock + Server detected possible Cheat?!?

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Hellraiser.

• I had a fighter and i switched to a battleship with my char: A_PIG
    However i lost the engine upgrade or something and now i cant undock.

I transferred cash from my char E_H_N to bank and was in select ship menu with char A_PIG.
    While i did /withdraw the server noticed to me that i was possible cheating.

Plus after reconnecting i lost 10 m in my balance...

Plz Help...

• Exit from your game and download the latest patches. It seems that you haven't done it and that's why it's kicking you off

Edit: Sorry , but if you sold your Power Generator , from whatever class ship , you can't undock ever. I had that twice or so and I had to delete the char. Thanks to the GRs I transfered all of my money to another character (when the Hook didn't have the transfer feature).

Edited once, last by Cryzis: Edited ().

• Nope...

Still doesnt work.
    I cant undock because the game tells this message:

"Cant launch without a power plant"

Char = A_PIG

• I am not sure if buying a new ship will help you out , cuz I was docked in a station where weren't any ships to buy. But if that happens , I am sorry , but yes, you need to delete it. But before that, transfer your credits of course.

• i just did /withdraw 10000000
    and then i got kicked. Cant reproduce it. I just tryed and it did withdraw normally.

Ok ill buy a new ship...

• Store your BS guns somewhere or ask someone to hold on to them. Trade your BS for some fighter. Exit and enter the server again and then buy the BS. Its an FL anti cheat OP seems to have trouble disabling. Good luck and cya in space.

meh.