PvP Video Training (obsolete)

There are 75 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Cryzis.

• Thank you. I'll do even more videos, I just need to see when I'll have the time to do so and my flight assistant as well.

Anyway, you welcome... I'm glad that they helped you.

• Just to inform you, the first video starts on 14th, hopefully the RL won't interfere then...

And I repeat again, if someone has some ideas that I could use for more PvP videos, please put them here. If you can't come up with the name(and possibly level), leave that to me.

Edit: We(me and Forlon) are also thinking of creating a text version of the combat guide in pdf with pics and lots of explaining info. We will try to combine it with the videos(as information), so it'll be different than the video training. And not only that, but also videos about how to kill both Ancients and the Doms(alone version). These will be probably considered to be made after the PvP videos.

Edited once, last by Cryzis: Edited ().

• Also, I forgot to mention... if someone would like to sign up as a volunteer(Flight Assistant), do so now.

• I know, but don't worry, we may work something out. I just need a few volunteers for flight assistants so I can get " samples " of videos from each and then put them all together in one video and then start editing it. I already have Forlon as an assistant, Bond also kind of volunteered, so if somebody else would like to be my assistant, feel free to tell me.

• Well, I've already said that the footage of the first video will start tomorrow. Anyway, I sent you a PM about that.

• Great, well... if you are available in one of the days from the next week, it'd be great and I can take some video footage from you as well.

• A little update... I made the footage for the first video with Martind Forlon & Night-Hunter last night, so Bond left now. But if somebody else wants that too, now's the time to tell me, otherwise I will start editing it and no more footages will be made.

• Since I don't have a video editor, it would take me a while to figure out how to edit videos and not to mention that I would be busy with work and other RL stuffs.

So, Night-Hunter, Bond, Martind Forlon and everybody else if you want... we should start recording the other videos in the meantime and when they are ready and when I'll be able to edit the videos(not sure when), I will start by editing them one by one and publish them all at once afterwards.

But if there's a video editor here who would like to speed up the process and help me out with that part, I'd be very appreciated and please feel free to do so by contacting me. Otherwise, it would take me some time to figure out how to edit the videos and due to the RL stuffs mostly.

• A little update:

- Defense/Offense 50% Done | Edit Required
    - Engine Kill Penetrations 50% Done | Edit Required
    - Critical Strikes 50% Done | Edit Required

Only " Fight against multiple opponents " left (and also a better name for that title too) and " Aftermath " the final video.

Anyway, I think I may have a video editor after all, it's not yet sure, but if I do, the edit should not take long.

About the other levels:

Beginner:
    - Tougher Opponents
    - Avoiding Direct Hits
    - Counter-Attack

For now...

And when all of the current videos are ready, I'll start thinking about the other 2 levels.

• I've took the liberty of trying to edit the first lesson myself and I guess I'll be editing the videos too from now on. Anyway, take a look:

That's just a sample of the lesson, which means that I got a lot of more samples to add and edit as well, and perhaps a bit of more practice with Sony Vegas Pro too.

Please tell me what you think, it's actually my very first edit with that program. It took a while to get used to it though, but in the end, it isn't really that hard.

• Please lock or delete this thread.

The new thread about all vids is here: index.php?page=Thread&postID=333941#post333941

The point of creating that new thread was to be able to upload and add the vids at the same post(on 1 post and the first post), just like before on this thread.

Edited once, last by Cryzis: . ().