Problem on the Forum

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by {LP}50Pack{X}.

• The Forum problem

I´ve got problem with forum. Many times, if i want to open swat portal, for example 5x try open it, i see page error. After 6th, i´m connected. But some things missing. E.G. Some toolbars, etc...but i don´t have bar, where is "5 unread messages", "Wiev messages since last visit",. ...... I can´t find, where is problem, or what´s happened. Can you help me someone? Thank you

It is difficult to be asshole, because the competition is too great! ! !

• Must be from your connection being slow, or teh PC is not clean (as, too loaded, or not defragmented, too many registries, etc).

The portal is working great and fast.

You can use this toolbar to help yourself arround (as you have many things at a single click).

The link to the toolbar's thread, with a video I made of it and some of it's options:
    index.php?page=Thread&postID=274006#post274006

If you have some suggestion or found a bug at the toolbar, PM me or make a post over there and we'll see :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Just problem here. Everythinh going fast and good. But now, sometime is it ok, sometime some things missing and sometime error. Now is it ok

EDIT: Now swat portal going perfect. Don´t know, whats happened. Problem was from 8:31am to 13:01. When will be problems againg, looks like mistake with my broadband....

It is difficult to be asshole, because the competition is too great! ! !

• [threadclosed]Its done broooooos :D[/threadclosed]

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!