Crash upon launch

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Griffin.

• I launch the... launcher, wait for the shit to download, push launch multiplayer, and it crashes. It just says that freelancer has stopped working. Tried running as admin, and in compatibility mode.

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• Where find this error log, may I?

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• Hey Griff try use search...rofl...

I think u just need reinstal all and read this:

index.php?page=Thread&threadID=22150&highlight=

post 7.

And before instal CF 1.9 make all FLV files as archive atribute (by defoult read only) some time run as ADMIN dont work!?!

I hope that help u...cya in space.

• Tried what you said Husker, and no dice. Sometimes SP launches, but sometimes it is like Multiplayer, and either says Freelancer has stopped working, or it gives me Failed to launch Multiplayer E5 or E7

UPDATE: I am on MP right now, but no guarantees that it will launch first try next time.

Edited once, last by Griffin ().