Confused By Economy (SP)

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Well, I just got crossfire running and I'm liking it but upon entering an equipment store I was confused. I had just finished the second mission up and noticed I had credits in the 100s of thousands so I assumed everything would simply cost a lot more but it seems all weapons and shields have entirely negligible prices compared to the amount of credits I have. Is gear intended to be basically free?

• Welcome mate to the Swat portal

Well, the economy is very balanced, you start with 150 000 money, from the beggining. That is more than enough to equip your Starflier, but with further you go in the extended campaign, harder things will get, and prices as well.

The weapons and equipment that does the damage and has the power, cost from 1 mill to 10 million, the bigger ships cost over 50 mills and their guns up to other 10 mills, each gun(and it has many slots).

For each level, later on the story, you will need to earn several mills where you will have it hard.

So for now, enjoy the beggining of the campaign, let us know your opinion when you already finished it or are near it ^^

Note: There are a total of 33 campaign missions now.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Ah, yeah I was starting to assume it was meant to be easy at first and then scale in difficulty as the campaign progresses. Sounds good. Thanks for the info.

• jquinn914: yw, in case you need help on something later in the campaign (like crashes or having it too hard to get the money needed for the next level), other people needed help before, so search on the forum in case it's already solved(what's normal). Else, you know where you can find us ;)

Have fun !

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis