Need a bit of help from someone living at the UK

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Lost_Heaven.

• Hey guys,

I have a few questions in my mind which I can't find answer of myself, so I decided to ask here ( this was the only mature community that came up on my mind ) and I`m really hoping that you will be able to answer me.

So, I`m specifically concerned about a few things which I definitely dislike in Bulgaria and I want to find out more about the laws at the UK.

1st, for example - a lone parent with 2 childrens. One of the childrens is younger than 18 and the another one is already older than 18. In Bulgaria, if the parent dies, the older children has no right to adopt it's brother/sister and the younger child is being taken by the goverment and there are looong and painful procedures while the kid is being thrown from a family to a family or from a foster home to another.

2nd, do you have any idea what are the benefits received from the goverment if you're a lone parent with a child at the UK ? And do they still exist if you're not an official citizen of the country ?

I really hope that you will be able to help me out guys, this is really important to me.

Thank you in advance,
    Tyrael

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Sadly Tyrael, the only person I know offhand here at Crossfire that is from the UK is the SA's own Commander Peter Kirkland, callsign "FUD". He is still underage however, therefore I don't if he will be of much help in his understanding of the United Kingdom's legal matters concerning your questions. However he might know someone more educated on the matter, might not be a bad idea to try to get ahold of him and see what he knows or find out if he knows someone who might be able to help you.

I take it you're seriously considering moving to the UK and becoming a citizen there? :)

• I consider moving to the UK, yes. Since Bulgaria's real name is Absurdia for a while now I don't find a reason to stay. The bills are like twice bigger than my payment and surviving here is close to impossible. I can say that I know English a little bit and I hope that if I move one day I`ll be able to find a job quickly. It will be a good clean start though if I get there it will be just me, my mom and my almost 7 years old sister without anyone we know and stuff so I`m interested in finding out more about the UK's laws.

Thanks for the info mate, I`ll try to get in touch with FUD. Any additional info will be greatly appreciated!

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Ah Ha! This is Fuds time to shine... There are many Laws in England friend, But if you want to know about your Example then it's perfecty ok to have an Older Sibling to look after the younger one. They Class as an adult so they have the right to Adopt a child... Whether its a Complete stranger or a relative.

We welcome pople from all over the world. The only problems I see England to have at the moment is High Unemployment rate, and a Large amount of Rain every day.. Don' worry though. If your lucky, You will get sun at least 7 times in he whole year. 1 More thing, We are the last people to get video games. And also they Edit them to make them smaller and cheaper to buy (Only smal stuff, like graphics and maybe a Weapon or 2). If yor comingto the South west area of England, I would more than happily help you out gettng settled in And stuff.

If there is anything ele you need, Just ask.

PS: Goverment are becoming Curropt here. ^^ Stealing money fom the Middle class, Giving 1/100000 to the poor, And keeping the rest for thier Golen Mansions and Rocket cars. Thas how I see it anyway. They even made my Keyboard rubbish so they could get a higher profit. It's not my terible writing, It's them fr not giving me an "F", a "A" or a "E" key, I have to copy and paste it from a word document...

Arn' the Goverment kind and Generous to us all? :P

• sorry = off topic...damn, now I want to go have some beers in Canada^^

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• I'm moving to UK in this year too. I'll be hugging cold Scotland, Edinburgh probably.

He's lying about the weather, I was there in last november and december, it wasn't that bad (besides that people of albion go batshit crazy when it's snowing and they don't have winter tires, so they literally slide on frozen streets, I was laughing my ass off seeing it). The gardens on Princes Street in Edi were still green (NOVEMBER) when I came. Cool vegetation in UK.

• FUD: Does the custody of a minor get 'automatically' passed down to next of kind or do you have to go through a lot of paper crap?

A walkaround solution for #1 would be to have the custody of your sis be passed down to you while parent is still alive.

As for #2 - Lisbon treaty should cover that.

• Second one... Paper crap. Te Goverment these day watch every move you do... The are peobably watching me right now :S

Seriously though. They like to have How many people are in the house hold, Who owns the house. Ad they don't care who els is there as long as the person tat owns the house allows them to stay.

And your right... not eery day is raining, In fact. It's sunny rigt now

Arrow: YOU MAKE ME WANT TO LIVE IN CNADADA SO MUCH! It lookslike the most perfect place where man and animal live in harmony..... ¬¬ Like that would ever happen....

And is that Hatsunimiku From Vocaloid you got dancing on you siggy Lost Heavon?

• Now that sucks, im starting to fell relieved to be able to live in a 'not really' developed country...

And yes that's Hatsune Miku in ze sig (im sort of a fan). Grand supplied me with it.