Prison Music

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [UR]GrandAndreasK.

• Hey, i was unloading some Escape Pods off at LPI sugarland in Texas, and noticed after i left i had the Base song that plays while you are docked stuck in my head. Can anyone tell me the name of the song so i can listen to it at me leisure. haha, it reminds me of every military montage ever made.

Thanks

• The song is from The Great Escape.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbsuAbTTsV8

Hope this helps!

C S F

Master - Clan Leader, Recruitment Officer, Treasurer, High Command

Characters: Bank, Master{(Anything inside parentheses)}

Synergy Are Recruiting. Your chance is now. Join today, and fight alongside your clan mates tomorrow.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me. I am usually available and always willing to help.

• The
    wife and i got into a heated "discussion" one night about
    just that. She swore (literally) up and down that it was the theme
    from Hogan's Hero's". It is very similar but not an exact match.
    I can't wait to prove to her that i was right. This makes it the
    fourth time in our 20 years together that i was right...

Trading is very competitive and you have to be able to handle getting your butt kicked.

- Paul Tudor Jones -

• rofl

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I was a highwayman. Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side

I was a sailor. I was born upon the tide
    And with the sea I did abide.

I fly a starship across the Universe divide
    And when I reach the other side
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can
    Perhaps I may become a highwayman again...

Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
    But I will remain
    And I'll be back again, and again and again and again and again..

Chars: Bonanza Chingachcook Comanchero Goyathlay Highwayman Klondike Last.Mohican Tecumseh The.Iron.Horse

• Hi,

Rather post here instead of making a new thread for asking something so simple(and a bit related to this thread). The launch into space music is pretty much awesome and i recognize it from somewhere. (Either anime or some game would be my best guess).
    If it's not asking much, could someone tell me it's name? It's really bugging me.

Many thanks,
    Daniel

• Saber rider.

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• from a time that animee characters were just cool, except of saberrider himself (he looked somewhat gay)
    bought both soundtracks just for CF

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Agreed, first time i saw ramrod transformation over a decade ago i was like.. "oooook... now thats cool!". It just clicked :p

• another good one was galaxy rangers

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Intro theme was awesome as well! No guts no glory :p

I know it's a bit more recent, but trigun has some pretty good soundtrack that no one notices. Though i'm biased for liking the show a lot. :)

• SABEEER RIDEEEEER AND THE STAR SHERIFFS! damn i loved that and Voltron in ye olde days...

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• SAAABER RIIIIIIDAH INTRO! FOR DAH WIN!!!

Sory for that outbreak...i could not help myself.

All tho Galaxy Rangers is a verry good anime too but i think the intro was kinda weak......it dont got the same kick as Saber Rider because that one kinda speak for itself.

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited once, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().