Resolution Problem

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [UR]GrandAndreasK.

• Hey,

Once I've installed CF , I've encountered this problem -> http://img130.imageshack.us/f/screen1ye.png/ <-

The Crossfire 1.82 text doesn't show up at full and even the letters of the last button are out of the textarea. My resolution is setted to 1280x1024 32 and when I even tried to decrease it at even a lower rate , it stills shows this problem. I've even tried to change my drivers of the video (the newest and the drivers from the disc of the video) and still doesn't get to work. And I've even tried to Auto-Adjustment button on my monitor and still,, no effect. Have anyone encountered this problem before?

Edited once, last by I1ian ().

• Yes, though this time didn't let me restart FL after installing the game and it made me wonder why it didn't.
    I'll uninstall and install it again and see if it works. I hope it would work ... tnx mate

• I had same problem and i think i changed manualy screen resolution in "Documents/My Games/Freelancer/perfoptions.ini" at Display section, also for proper resolution, maximal is 1280x960 i think but im not sure...

[Display]
    size= 1280, 960
    color_bpp= 32
    depth_bpp= 24

Hope it helps...

• Good for u but my 1920x1080 fits perfectly for me :D

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.