Xeno-Species And Vessel Recognition Report And Field Manual

There are 46 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION).

• uf how did I miss this thread ....

Anyways, AWESOME job guys , it really is!

• Because you don't read the forum pretty much :P

BTW, WTF are those greece and bulgarian huge flags, they are too big and eye disturbing and give no info nor nothing ! Take them out or amke them smaller...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Well Faaby, it is mentioned in the Xeno Guide that the Nomads in their infant and younger forms they resemble a "worm", which is true to what you see in the SP campaign/story line. The picture I provided in the Xeno Guide is a Nomad in adult/humanoid form where as they can actually assume any form they choose due to their highly versatile and flexible DNA structure. :thumbup:

And thanks Crysis, glad you enjoyed it! :D8)

• No, they aren't, they are as disturbing as the 1 page big red circle of Bond... but yours is nearly 1 page (in teh screen res) of blinking flags with no use.

Allright now, I will tell something against or related each time you make a post, cus I will have those flags in front taking my eyes again.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• Done. Everything's good now ... it was really a bit disturbing , you were right. And flags aren't really my type to put in a signature, lol

• Alright folks! I've decided to update this thing, fixing lots of errors, "informational inconsistencies", making some needed changes and so forth...

So far I've added a universe map (2 actually) to show the locations of galaxies in respect to the Milky Way which I felt was a nice touch and something that needed to be add.(me being the SA's cartographer and all :D )

So now is a good time to give some suggestions, comments to improve the content or ideas to add to the guide. Sadly I'm afraid this will be a rather rushed update, I'm gonna try to put it out sometime right after Christmas for a nice "present" of sorts.

Oh yea, don't worry about the updated ship images for now OP! Concentrate your efforts on CF1.9 and whatever else requires your attention, that can come on a later update for the Xeno Guide. 8)