Zeitgeist: The Movie And some of Jordan Maxwell's best video's.

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [UR]GrandAndreasK.

• Zeitgeist

ZEITGEIST II

[video]

[/video]

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 2 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• In Zeitgeist 2 a "US" hittman/Jackal/Sabotour is talking abbout hits he did/knew abbout on Presedents/Dictators like car crashes to Plane crashes this movie is made in 2009 so i bet in Zeitgeist 3 thy will talk abbout the President off Poland and his top goverment guys was crashed in his plane in russia on his way to a meating. Comon do u realy belive that is realy a accsedent watch zeitgeist 2 to see simelar events. Debt will swalow uss all unless somone remove the US Federal Bank industry The wold is a Busniess.

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• The second movie... 8o8|8o:tommy::keeporder:

Money money money... steal, steal and stolen :D Why the heck would they destroy the dolar value, people's life and everything just to create fake money to get more real money from supply and everywhere, they can't even use that money... ffs, fvck it.

Each guy keep his own $ and bankrupt the banks now, instead of bankrupting ourselves...

And the plane crash with all the important people.... right in Russia... ofc it wasn't an accident lol but if People don't bring a proof or something, noone can go after them.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Watch Zeitgeist 2 at 00:48:03 The true terrorists of our world do not meet at the docks at the midnight or scream Allah Akbar before some violent acction. The tru terrorists of our world wear 5000$ value suits and work in the highest positions of finance goverment and busniess. So....what do we do? How do we stop a system off greed and corruption that has so much power and momentum. How do we stop this abberent group behavor that feal no compassion for say the millions slaughtered in Iraq and Afghanistan so the corporatacy can controll energy recorces and opium production for Wall street profit.

• My favorite act in Zietgeist 2 is act 3 that starts at 00:50:50 where they talk abbout Corruption.

im gonna digg upp the video where they explain Fachism.

• I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

• here is shomthing intresting

[video]

[/video]

Jordan Maxwell Exposes The Illuminati : Full version off the smal video above.

• Jordan Maxwell (Hidden Symbols) about symbols u may see evry day and their hidden meaning.

Edited once, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().