Crossfire Mod Errors

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by strayone.

• So far I have come across 2 errors in the mod

The first is very irratating, for some reason, I dump some cargo, the shield goes offline as normal and refuses to come back online, 3 times I have died and lost millions in cargo >:(

The second is the patrol routes only show Nuetral patrol paths, neither hostile or friendly show up, either in the crossfire mod systems or the or the original freelancer systems.

If someone can do something about these errors, I would be greatful, especially the first one!

Beside's these, its a great piece of work Swat :D, thanks for everything

• my shields worked just fine last time i was online (a few weeks ago)
    the paths were removed due to a glitch... thats why you cant see them (some are still in there; maybe 20%)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well at first my shields didn't go offline, personally I thought it was great, couldn't be killed lol, but now they go off and didnt start up again.

As for my ship is an eagle, with level 10 Adv Barrier MK II, with shield booster MK X and a power generator MK V, hopefully its just a glitch in the combination.