New pirate clan arising

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• okay i mainly understand most of your comments made on the Balcans UNITE thread as it may have been said in a not very suptle way but it is a fact that most clans start as a group of ppl from the same country ( cause it's much easier to communicate and it makes the starting process all together much faster and the relations between those ppl are mostly more firm)
    so yes, ideal would be for me to have a few Croatians as a support, and then no problem, all who fit are welcome
    and of course my statements were a bit pumped up, we wouldnt literarly be terrorists, but we would have no real doctrine or rule set but the one set to us by the server rules of pirate roleplay, so it would be a sort of "legal outlaws"
    so the idea is: a pirate clan without any real set of values or strict rules; only required is age 10+, some figting and game skill and knowledge and the desire to tax/kill never seen before
    ppl intereted let me know and we can start this while the server is still kicking in
    the name of the clan and the hangout place is not that important and can be worked out as we get into it... but here is a funny, but serious suggestion: Al' Quaida :D

please no comments which only spit on the idea, as it is not productive (on the contrary, it's even counterproductive)

• "but it is a fact that most clans start as a group of ppl from the same country"

Diablo, your statement above is totaly incorrect, most clans are more than multinational.

And if you plan to make a clan, age 10+ is too low if you ask me.

Clan making and leadership require more than just an idea, it requires lots of work, patience and diplomacy (i should know and sometimes it ends badly for the clan or the leader) :)

Thats my two cents ont this subject and dont think this as a spam, just a little guideance from a twice retired and resigned clan leader.

[SIZE=3][SIZE=2]Cpt.Gonzo [/SIZE] [/SIZE]

"Buy the ticket, take the ride!"

• "The Chaos Nexus" would be my suggestion for the clan name.

Good luck with founding it. Lemme know if I can help.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• A clan name? How `bout ''The Cursed''

Not too long, a bit mysterious... Has a nice ring to it.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• About the name, what about APOC [APOC] tag from "Apocalypse" clan ? xD or, "Childs of Apocalypse" heh, it wuld fit with all those stats ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• TJHE TARDS ? I think Siky got drunk again :D

Anyway, its time for this clan to recruit ^^ first... it neds an approval.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis