Character Transfer

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Pizzatrooper.

• I had to reinstall my game so I lost my ID and I didn't know that would happen, sorry for the inconvienience could anybody switch my character over to the new one?

New Character: IAMGOINGTOKILLSOMEONE
    Old Character: Pizzatrooper

Thanks in advance

• you can't use names so large like your 'new character' there's a character limit, and also, something with pizzatrooper sounds better than that offensive new char :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• It let me make the new character and I was kinda angry when I made that one :P there is also a char named FLashkiller on the new account if that helps :)

• My ID has stayed the same each time I have installed as far as I know... are you sure you didn't install on a different user?

Edit: Another idea that came too me was, download Freelancer Account Manager and after installing it, have it look for FL accounts on you computer. I really don't know if this will end up helping you or not. It just makes sense too me that this may help you out.

I am Death, Direction, Destruction, Defiance.... *static and then loss of signal*

Mainly known by Derenus, Derrail, I-am-D. My name in use is Derrail.

• I love FL Account Manager. It lets you backup your IDs in a file too, so you can save them. You can even apply descriptions to the ID so you can place the names of your characters on that ID, for example. I had 3 IDs in 1.7 and kept track of all my chars with that one tool. Also, it lets you switch account IDs without leaving the game. Simply disconnect from the server, Alt-Tab to FL Account Manager, change IDs and login again, you'll have your other set of characters. ;)

In answer to your question, Pizzatrooper, I'm afraid there isn't much to be done. It is possible to restore characters, for example if you had a set of characters and lost your ID, you can PM the admin (SWAT_OP_R8R) and he might be able to help you. But to transfer ships and money and everything else might be too complicated.

Best of luck. :)

[CFPD]Lone_Renegade __________[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_TR
    [CFPD]Lone_Renegade*/**/***__[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_BS

Crossfire Federal Police Department Website

When you want to curse and swear, don't despair, use some flair. Be creative with your words, and enjoy the whole affair!