Changeing Name

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Hellraiser.

• Top of this page -> Profile -> Edit Profile

(You can change your nick only 3 times...)

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

Originally posted by Corynthos
    Top of this page -> Profile -> Edit Profile

(You can change your nick only 3 times...)

Actually, it's 2 times since from begining you have already changed it 1 times^^

• EDITED (Never mind)

My Homepage

(\__/)

• Yes... he meant in-game chars... so he don't delete them and have to explore again :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• although it would be useful... but as OP stated, would also be the basis for cheaters to change their char names all the time... but then again, i dont see why they wouldnt be banned by IP adress

• NO I just need it once because I m joining that clan and he gave me the money on my other char and I bought everything now weaps ship now I need to change my name for this char.. the rest I ll delete that s not a problem

• Create New char with Clan tag & same nick, transfer all money/equip from old char to new char, delete old char... No renaming needed. Only shame is that all maps will be blank again. (No biggie if you know almost all the map yourself)

My Homepage

(\__/)

• hehe he is playing here for a few days/weeks, im sure he wont lose much... not like he has chars with everything epxlored and 150k NPC kills^^