Where are my credits?

There are 64 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• yes, I also lost in my Train a bit more than 500 Mill, and DC Crysis also lost hiscash in the train, abotu 280. We both(I think all) remaint only with arround 46 mill ! I wasn't even on that char with the latest crashes...I was in my fighter, and I think last time about midday it was a restart.

And as I heard, Trains also got fixed, so now no small , lage or heavy trains can dock station. Even SoulForge, heavy train, NEVER could dock a station. It's way too big. But all teh trains with over 100 seems to lost allcredits until a bit under 50 mill. It's not fair for the people that traded once again after the char wipe in New berlin--Stutgart(at least, like Titis, Crysis, me..) between planets, and still loosing all our $ in them.

Also, ALLpeople ost their Power Generators, in a server group I was... al people said they lost their Power Generators.

These fixes are odder than the server crashes.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Yeah.. I've lost my 280mils -_- .(around 280 at least) .. and I am still losing my Power Generators when I switch to my fighters. Are those any kind of bugs?

• The train fixes with stations and lost of all cash on trains, aren't made by a bug... heh, but the Power Generators neither I think. Or is that OP deleted them on the server files ?... it's the only good way to explain we all are loosing the power gens when logging out a fighter. It should have been the Alien CruiseDisruptors instead of the Power Gens.

Edit: and the server is crashing quite often atm.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD APOOCAALLYYYYYYYYYYPSEEEE NO MONEEEYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• yeah, no money, no Power Generators for PvPs...

Just trains lost their $, damn, I was trying to transfer some $ from my train before... but had noone to do it yet.

EDIT: why server's laggin before crashing now... and it crash damn often

• I lost 30 mil, but in a fighter, not a train. I thought as first i had made some mistake, but as i see here others loose some too.

At least i can make 30 mil back, feel sorry for those that lost more.

Also lost power gens before aswell, but lateley, it doesnt seem to be happening. Been online a lot and none have disapeared in past 3 days.
    I will try buying a ship very soon, and see if it gets lost in the transfer stage, this is where i thought i lost it before, i thought it was my mistake.

• It's that about 8 players in my group, when talkign about, said they lost their Power Gens lately... some right in that moment. In the past 1-2 hours... several players lost their gens, including me.

Some lost their Destroyer shields, trains lost the $ over a certain ammount, all lost their Power Gens, Ancient Cannons has no lvl, and so can be mounted even on Starfier(lol Starflier, the new best ship for PvPs :P), server don't stop crashing this afternoon, and more, sometimes with a red lag before the crash.

This is annoying.... hope at least the people that lost the $ will get it back... this is like a second char wipe -.-'.

Originally posted by Spiky-
    OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD APOOCAALLYYYYYYYYYYPSEEEE NO MONEEEYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

yep its pretty apocalypse when you trade for a day to get 100mil+ and lose most of it because the damn server is crashing every 20 minutes

i wont log-in the next week imo...

• Yeah, Crysis also told if he loses his $ again, won't come back... but wel he was jsut angry for his lost work. Even I wouldn't say that :D

• Not just power generators...I have also lost armor upgrade on my fighter a couple times

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• wth.... now the server is not rebooting... I mean, it appears but you can't connect. And ping ????

EDIT: yep, server is now with ping ' - ' a line bar... with 0 players(so it's like closed... but still there lol). Hope it get reset to what was on midday.

Originally posted by Michael
    Yeah, Crysis also told if he loses his $ again, won't come back... but wel he was jsut angry for his lost work. Even I wouldn't say that :D

Heh, I exajurated a little, lol

• the wussy atmosphere is pretty dence in here

I forgot that CF is all about money, sorry I am probably missing the point of playing this mod

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• +1 Spiky
    I'm sure OP will have many bugs fixed soon.....remember a thing called beta testing?

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• no m8 your not so it seems .. but the main point everyone seems to have forgotten ... is the word .....BETA server .....
    seems u beat me to it ..lol

• Oh snap, I hope I haven't lost anything... I can't get on. I just hope its OP doing work and not some idiot who hacked the server.

OP when doing work, could you give us a little warning maybe? ^^

[CFPD]Lone_Renegade __________[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_TR
    [CFPD]Lone_Renegade*/**/***__[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_BS

Crossfire Federal Police Department Website

When you want to curse and swear, don't despair, use some flair. Be creative with your words, and enjoy the whole affair!