1.8 Latest Update

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Could someone please paste the link to the latest version here. Swat Portal download looks the same it still refers to 5.1.10. It takes so long to download it would be silly to download the old version again.

• I have nearly the same problem.
    I could get the newest downloadversion,too please, cause if i want to play and launch CF-freelancer i become the message "Crossfire Update not found ... only Singleplayer available"
    What happens?
    Please can somebody help me to fix this problem?
    This would be nice.

• E4 error will be solved soon, please be patient - sorry...

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Hi I.m currently playing CF 1.8 SP story line. I've noticed that when you want to buy a mid or large tractor beam it just says IDS? in the box. Its the same when I capture life pods it doesn't give the ranks anymore just IDS?. Some jumpholes names dont appear like they used to in CF 1.7 like Oasis. Jump holes like California and Texas and New York have got their names. I was wondering whether I had not downloaded CF 1.8 correctly?
    The game plays OK

• There's no such thing as corrupt download. If it's not downloaded correctly, it will just say "File corrupted" or whatever your operating system says in such occasions. You downloaded it correctly, don't worry. It's probably a bug, should be fixed soon.

As for the download version... You're right, it's the same since 5.1.10. However, in the CF launcher, there's an announcement telling us not to use that release anymore (hah, rofl). There have been 3 updates so far, each one downloaded via the CF launcher. Maybe you downloaded & installed CF after the release of the second update, so it didn't update the first one and... hah, I don't think that's possible (is it, Haegar/OP?).

• same problem for me, i have some items labeled as "IDS?"

Just rebooted as mentioned, but... doesnt help.

I downloaded crossfire yesterday, 100% fresh and new installation.

Any Help?

• try to install the mod again... you didnt use a clean installation

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!