@Freelancer_MP - Freelancer on Twitter

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Twitter as we all know is the new Social Networking tool of the masses. Businesses use it. Consumers use it. Global Enterprises use it and even celebrities. And now I would like to recommend, we use it.

To that end I have created a @Freelancer_MP twitter account and would like to invite Community Site Admins and Server Admins to submit to me their front page RSS feeds. These will be then tweeted out to the world to follow. What better way to build recognition for all our communities at once?

The details;

1) Roo-Avery holds account details for @Freelancer_MP. As I am no longer associated to any one site or server, I am an unbiased community member attempting to help all Sites and Servers.

2) Every Community site and MP Server can submit 1 (one) RSS feed to me to be configured with the Twitter account. This will automatically then be tweeted at intervals and at random.

3) Only Front Page or forum equivalent RSS feeds can be submitted. Please dont submit a RP Story forum RSS feed for example. We only want to be tweeting out server or site news that would normally make your front game or important server news thread.

4) This post will be shared with as many community sites and servers as possible. Please do your part by passing the word along.

5) Any site found to be abusing the RSS to Twitter initiative will be removed. Abuse is to be considered as spamming your RSS feed and verbal attacks to other sites and communities.

6) Roo-Avery will be responsible for configuring the RSS Feeds to Twitter, for setting the account to follow other related Twitter users (Gaming Personnel, Sites, and Companies as well as general Gamers) in the hope they follow us in return.

Of course, there is nothing stopping every server creating their own Twitter account. But as a group, we will succeed better in spreading the word and showing the world just how large our community still is.

This idea is a personal one; therefore it is not linked to the XBLA site or TSP exclusively. All enquires should be sent to me via msn (tflroo@hotmail.co.uk) or email; kris@kriswbennett.co.uk

If you wish to submit your RSS feed, please email me. I will find it extremely difficult to check multiple forums for replies.

Yours,

Kris W Bennett
    Aka Roo-Avery

• the community decides.... i lean back meanwhile

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Incase no one was aware over here...

I was responsible for the recent Freelancer Feature found here .

The site is a member of the IGDA Network, Xbox Community Developer, EMEA Xbox Community Network, a Microsoft Partner and run by a Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional).

SWAT Portal and OP were mentioned more than once. That should go to show my intentions are honest.

Regards,

R.[

• that was not doubt

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I have to mention that Reactorforge is probably also getting part of that stuff so i have to remind the community that we always took distance from ppl which were involved in illegal incidents

furthermore i doubt that this idea will work at all since it is required to register at SWAT to read the forums

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• good that we know where we stand

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,