Big Race Event

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Guest12.

• The last one who were running the BIG RACE event were either (IOC)Lost_Heaven and I think Straw did it also a few times. As both seems to be absent it would be very appreciated if you can take care of this event.

The rules can be found here: The Big Race

As you are the EM feel free to make little adaptions. If you gonna need help - try to contact the existing EMs or SPs.

Regards
    Huor

• I was the one that started that event or one of the first to host it for a long period of time. That was a long time ago, and since i have lost the badge mentioned in:
    "The winner of the big race receives the Title 'Best racer' and the winners badge to add to his forum signature. "
    I hope you can revive the event, it was popular and big fun in the old days.
    Good luck and pm if i can help with something.

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• The Badge could be lend to the winners through your profile - once it was setup by OP. The Nomad Winner Award (Badge) has been given to the users the same way!

• And now if i could fine the original high resolution files.... I should never destroy old backups :(

• So it is always at thursday?
    Perfect cozz that day I am available.

I also wanted to ask: can I pick what jgs/jhs are not allowed to use in the event (apart from clan systems)?

1.7 PvP and stuff

[video]

[/video]

• ofc EM decides on that, but keep in mind the more routes they can take the more interesting it is, just cut the fastest and most obvious :)

• Yes. You can also decide wheter CDs, mining lanes or even killing competitors is allowed.

• Ok badge is all set, I wanted to ask 1 more question: if an EM that usually runs event (let's say Lucy on Monday) can't come or doesn't show up can I organise it instead?

1.7 PvP and stuff

[video]

[/video]

• I am sure they wont object, "au contraire" :D

Arrow... daj promjeni sliku covjece tu se vidi da si klinac... al za ozbiljno... ak zelis postic da izgledas starije bar 16-18. No offense.
    Arrow... Shock preuzeo jedan event, ti drugi, sta vi PX Hrvati ocete sve zivo preuzet? Mafija!! ;)

Originally posted by the black arrow
    Ok badge is all set, I wanted to ask 1 more question: if an EM that usually runs event (let's say Lucy on Monday) can't come or doesn't show up can I organise it instead?

I can't speak or the other EMs but I am more than happy for anyone to cover Top Gun when I am not around. I will generally let players know in advance if it is running or I cannot make it, so you will have some warning if my event needs cover.

Lt-Cornel Ancalagon the Black

The early bird might get the worm
    but
    The second mouse gets the cheese

• I'm also IN and looking forward to the Race!

Originally posted by SMG_Diablo
    Arrow... Shock preuzeo jedan event, ti drugi, sta vi PX Hrvati ocete sve zivo preuzet? Mafija!! ;)

Organiziramo se, ta bi ti? :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

Originally posted by Ancalagon

I can't speak or the other EMs but I am more than happy for anyone to cover Top Gun when I am not around. I will generally let players know in advance if it is running or I cannot make it, so you will have some warning if my event needs cover.

same here