Opening Cinematics in-game?

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Hi, I'm new to CF. I have played through the SP missions and have just started working through the CF sectors. I've found the co-ordinates for Altair and have just started asking around Murmansk for the Black Box crypto codes.

However, I've just sat and watched the opening cinematics again and they appear to show new movie content such as a Liberty Defender crash-landing, fighters launching from a carrier, people dancing in a bar etc.

Now, I thought that there was no Crossfire specific story-line or movie content other than the quest based stuff so now I'm a bit confused.

Have I missed something big here? Is there a way to unlock these movies and trigger a new story line?

Any help appreciated,

Wyr.

• We aim to get a fully storyline for CF finished with a future release or update

up to now this is just a movie to show what is actually possible with FL

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Ah, I see. I shall keep my eyes open for it then :-)

Thanks for the quick reply and thanks for all your work on the mod - I am enjoying it a lot.

Wyr.

• np

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!