Crossfire compatability with Vista

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by PipeHitter.

• Is Freelancer and Crossfire in any way compatible with Vista because me and a couple of my friends are going to start going on it again and we all have Vista PC's, although i do have an XP Laptop as well, but i haven't been able to find anyone else who plays Crossfire on Vista.

Please let me know as soon as possible

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
    [1655] [731]

• It works NORMAL

Just run as an admin, as far as i know when u DL the mod it automatically starts as admin

and dont use trend or AVG

the lone antivirs i know that works are ESET nod32 and avira antivir

Good luck, and feel free to PM or ask me, cause i got to work with 5 mods at once all working fine 8 months along without formating in my pc, with vista.

wait wait Marten, maybe she will be MY girlfriend...In night, she could play with my..uhm..my ethernet cables?

-Technically, make out with a girl is like connecting with another PC to win full administrator access ;)
    -LOL
    -So do you want try connecting with me?
    -I dunno is it safe
    -I promise i won't corrupt your files baby
    -OMG MY 0WN3R IS H3R3 G2G L8R
    ....in the meantime
    -What are ya doin' Pintsize?
    -Well i'm busy erm could you leave me a while....i need defragmenting now.

Questionable Content

• thank you salim and lucy, it's just that 1 of my friends is going to use my laptop as he doesn't have his own internet and the others are also on vista like me, which is why i posted the thread

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
    [1655] [731]

• Trojan - there are a few threads on this subject. i would run a search if you get stuck and see if you can find your answer. if not, plenty of people here are ready to help. i also run FL on Vista using Avira AntiVir with no issues.
    -PipeHitter.

[SIZE=6]

TRAMPLE THE WEAK! HURDLE THE DEAD!

[/SIZE]