The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you because I do agree with you, however it's 2020 so everything is offensive or is there to kill you, so we have to find something that doesn't fall into the prior mentioned categories haha

"Only the strongest will survive!"

• Hmmm... yeah, that's so true. Even people who are not matured yet (i.e. kids), I know I did get offended by funny teasing due to the fact that I was a kid before, especially dealing with all sorts of different mentalities (because this Community has people from all over the world).

Well, I ban you because I was about to troll someone, but unfortunately... I guess we are going to have to keep it to a normal discussion then, if more people participated though, we would have trolled/teased each other, hahahaha.

• I ban you because I hope at least one more person joins the convo so we can have more fun, but yeah. We still have to find a topic for this

• I ban you because the way I see it, that ain't happening any time soon, because I think this thread is dead... or almost dead.

• I ban you because I'm a bit sad if it's dead. It's a fun thread to joke about a lot of stuff, and if there are more people in it, it's better

• I ban you because everything comes to an end (in this life that is) and the thread becomes obsolete when there's no one to troll. ^^

So, let's honor the top 3 spammers: Ajay, Michael & Night-Hunter

• I ban Iliyan 'cos, we're burying this thread now?

81-mourning_(87).jpg

Aww flak, GodEatGod was faster. Eh, stuff happens.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• you could have used a gif that had more action in the front part hahahaha

HAHAHAHA... well, when I typed champagne and saw the half-naked girl, I immediately clicked... yeah, I am a man and I can't resist HOT GURLS.

Not sure about burying, but I don't see the point of having a normal conversation in a thread, we can have that via PM. ^^

• I ban Iliyan 'cos c'mon, she isn't even that hot, are you that easily tempted?

• are you that easily tempted?

Nope, I can resist anything (now imagine for a second that the song: "I've GOOOT THE POOWAAAA" plays in the background).

I ban Iliyan 'cos c'mon, she isn't even that hot

I ban you because you're right, she isn't 'that hot', she's just slim with average tits.

That's hot:

• I ban Iliyan 'cos... FROZEN FLAKKING TUNDRA, Except maybe the 4th. The 3rd might as well be an equivalent of a barrel's worth of LN2, and she looks like a flakking teen.

...okay, maybe I just have no taste at all.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• I ban you because that's just some... when I had my Instagram (I deactivated it), imagine me following ALL sorts of HOTTIES, mostly russian girls cuz they are one of the hottest ones in the whole world, now THAT was a temptation which made me close my Instagram, also because for most being ALL GOLD DIGGERS. ^^

Here's a girl (singer) from my own city:

If I ever get arrested, I want to be from:

Edited once, last by ILIYAN ().

• I ban Iliyan 'cos I can only shrug... I usually don't pay attention to how people look.

I mean, I have poor eyesight and even if I'll get a good look I also have bad memory which means I forget people's faces anyway.

In a way, I see just as much as I want to see and remember just as much as I need to remember.

• Yeah we know where you got the bad sight from -> looking too much at hot women. ^^

But jokes aside, that's bad to hear dude... but yeah, most people (like... 98%) we meet on the street, or the bus, or the metro, or the park, or wherever is very unlikely that we are ever going to see them again (unless we become friends), let alone random hot gurlz on the internet, so...

I ban you because I ain't posting hot gurlz anymore... we don't want to injure other's people vision. :D

PS: I also wear optic glasses though... but fortunately only (1.00 on both eyes) -> can't see far that well, so I constantly confuse if that's "- 1.00 or + 1.00", but know that it's for afar.

• I ban both of you because, the thread could still stay alive, if at least the 3 of us are here (occasionally 4, when Michael the ghost appears). Also, The girls you posted are hot, but a bit to skinny in my opinion (at least some of them, some of them have the perfect ratio). Btw, is the first police girl from Russia since I read "policir" or Bulgarian, not sure how you guys say police haha

Lastly, saw to hear that you guys have issues with eyesight. I can't really complain. I'm really lucky that I didn't manage to damage them at all from all the time spent in front of the computer.

• The girls you posted are hot, but a bit to skinny in my opinion (at least some of them, some of them have the perfect ratio).

They are ideal... ideal. :P

Btw, is the first police girl from Russia since I read "policir" or Bulgarian, not sure how you guys say police haha

Полиция (Politsiya) in both Bulgaria & Russia, though in Russia might be "Милиция" instead of "Полиция".

As for the girl:

Though I'd prefer to be busted by the german blonde girl... DAMN SHE IS SO F*CKING SMOCKING HOT, especially when she's with that "Ponytail" hairstyle.

Lastly, saw to hear that you guys have issues with eyesight. I can't really complain. I'm really lucky that I didn't manage to damage them at all from all the time spent in front of the computer.

Yep, you're a lucky bastard. ^^ , Though, I personally don't have 'issues' really, I mean... optic of '1.00' is almost nothing and not to brag or anything, but I have a really good eyesight (just can't focus on the details afar -> hence the 1.00 optic) and incredible hearing that even the people around me are wondering how I'm always able to hear their most quiet sounds.

Aaaaand lastly, but not least... I ban you because there might still be hope for this thread indeed.

PS: And yeah, call the Ghostbusters on Michael.

• I ban you because yeah true. I'm not really a fan of the German police women. No idea why, but simply not hot in my opinion. I mean congrats on the figure in those years, but not my type haha. I would prefer the Russian one to bust me. I love her eyes.

And we talked about it, the ghostbusters are stuck at home because of the lock-down hahah

And yeah, the thread might survive

• Not a fan of the german police girls? You're joking, right? ^^ The german girls are hot too... (hottest girls in Da World are bulgarian, russian, american blondes and among those german and those around them - swiss, swedish, etc.)

Are you sure that you're not a fan of them? Here's the same girl again:

And the israeli girls are also on that list ^^ :

Speaking of israeli... too bad I can't visit my dream place (Jerusalem) now though. I've toured half of Europe already and left the best for last (Israel) and just when I did that, LOCKDOWN! -_-

PS: I saw like 3-4 airplanes flying today... weren't they all grounded?! wtf...

Alright... I ban you (because I have to ban someone and I choose you, hahahaha) because we need to stop posting hot girls, they'll think that we are some kind of perverts or something... THOUGH DA TRUTH is we're just admiring the most beautiful creation -> the woman. :P

• I ban you because I'm still not a fan of the German police, no idea why. Maybe not my type, who knows haha ( don't kill me). Also, you forgot to add Bosnian girls into the top 3 at least pfff :P

The Israel one is looking good, I like her hahaha

yeah, the planes should actually be grounded, but there are exceptions when it comes to bringing citizens into the country and stuff. Preferably, buses should be used, however, planes can be used if it's to far away for the bus and stuff. However, it's a bit strange to see them. I have seen planes in Germany flying as well, so I have no idea what's going on actually hahah

And I double ban you, I couldn't care less if people thing I'm strange for admiring the girls in these posts haha