The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Btw I'm missing one Bulgarian guy in this convo we are having haha

It's been a pleasure, you folks take care and stay safe, may the Most High watch over you and your families.

I ban myself from this game, signing off.

• I ban you because Michael helped you. He can't help someone, he is a ghost that plays hentai games o.o

And I ban you because you have to ban the last person that posted, not the ones you want xd

"Only the strongest will survive!"

• however if I may ask, what's going on, are you leaving the SWAT portal/community?

To be determined, in the mean time though -> you won't have to tolerate my toxicity any longer.

-> But truth be told, It has been a pleasure, really.

• Same here, dude... I'll be around, but I won't be the 'spammer' I used to be, I'll only post if necessary. If you do want to talk to me, you can always PM me.

I ban myself for the 'off-topic' messages that I left here.

• I ban you both because it seems that the activity just... went away, which means that I have to spam again... hahaha

• Hahahaha.... like that guy from several pages ago? He actually thought that he was going to get banned, HAHAHAHAHHAHAA.

I ban you because I actually have to agree with you.

PS: I also ban Michael for him being a wuss and not joining (i.e. always using his cloak).

• Hahahaha.... like that guy from several pages ago? He actually thought that he was going to get banned, HAHAHAHAHHAHAA.

I ban you because I actually have to agree with you.

PS: I also ban Michael for him being a wuss and not joining (i.e. always using his cloak).

hAHAHAHA True. He was really a diamond that needs to be polished haha

Well I ban you for banning Michael since I told you Michael is a ghost...

• HAHAHAHAHA true... I laughed so hard when I read it!

Then I ban you because it's time to call the Ghostbusters. ^^

• I ban you because not even the ghostbusters would help. We need the hentai police, because maybe he is stuck playing hentai games to much xd

• I ban god 'cos i came here because i saw Ajay who decided to show up.

And it seems Mike is gone... if he is not here then the end of this thread is close. He was the only one who kept it alive for many years.

The end draws near (Ajay will sure know this quote).

P.S.

Cloak engage (another quote)

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

Edited once, last by Night-Hunter ().

• I ban you because I noticed it as well. However, we can keep the thread alive as well. I believe I saw him a few times on the discord as well. Seems like he isn't visiting the forum that much

• We need the hentai police, because maybe he is stuck playing hentai games to much xd

The hentai police...

You might be right.

And I ban Night Hunter, because I haven't seen him posting anything for a while.

Добре дошъл, брат. :p

• I ban you because I'm to lazy to write in Cyrillic (probably wrote it wrong, but you know what I mean) with you: I talked with a Bulgarian that goes with me to the Uni, and I noticed that we don't use the same Cyrillic alphabet or we write certain letters differently

• I ban you because you're correct, we have different letters because every other variation of the original (Bulgarian), is a bit different.

Couldn't resist (should have posted it earlier when we mentioned it):

PS: Ha... really nice to hear that you have a RL bulgarian friend.