The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• 2nd level ban on ORI, 'coz ... what do YOU dream off ? (..."spank.....") :bandit:

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Banning ORI, coy' : who do you call "an old man", you playing kiddie :xD:

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Banning ORI, coz' .. who cares what you might have written, your behavior defines your .. age, kiddie :P

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• LOLOL ... Banning APE coz I'm always young at heart ... which make me strong and wise ... hehehe ... even though i'm more than half a century old btw... kiddie ... :D

• I ban The Original 'cos I have a heart of steel, which makes me pragmatic and cynical.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Ban Ajay, coz'`... sooo young and already an artificial blood pump installed ?

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• I ban The Original, 'cos, neither in mine.
    In all honesty, I don't like holidays at all... There is Sunday each week, like it isn't enough.

• Banning Ajay, 'coz if you had a regular 5-days-a-week (at least) job you would appreciate ANY holiday that comes your way.

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• I ban NucNuc 'cos you'd cursed them if you'd have the last laboratory work in semester being delayed because of one, beside the fact that these holidays butcher the studying schedule.
    Explanation:

• Banning Ajay for not liking holidays due to this studying schedule thing ... well, dont go the university then... study from home while playing CF, smoking, drinking, ahhhh..... heavennnnnn ... hehehe