LF Top Gun

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Jack Bauer.

• Hey everyone, I just got a new idea for a event from one of our usual participants. The Idea of this is rather self explanitory. Regular topgun rules with ONLY vanilla Light Fighers. Since this event is special, I havent been able to find a open slot for it. Since its so special, i hope to be offering special prizes... I should have a date and time for everyone soon.

If any has suggestions on times and/or dates, please PM me, id love to hear from you.

Oraxis

• thats the original BG internal tournament from... ages ago as far as I remember

only starfliers equipped with 2 justice... thats all (starting ship to be precice)

winner gets 1 point

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Let's see, starflier, 2 justices... Can't we upgrade to at least 3 ? :D And put a Mk V Gerenrator [9]. However Oraxis said vanilla light fighters. This could mean Startrackers, Patriots, other small and puny one shot one score ships :).

I like it. [8]

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• You must have completly equal ships for it - so noone has an advantage, the idea is cool, just say starting Ship with maximum equipment possible - it´s cool we had some fun within CFPD aswell using the light Fighters to frag each other.

Click the image above to visit us.

• I think the point of this game, besides having fun, is to be a trickster, gunning for the unfair advantage, however small it may be :D.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.