Corrupt Wish Game

There are 1,461 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Granted, but you never figure out _how_ to do it.

I wish this heatwave would end.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Granted, the collapse of the ozone happens and earth enters the new ice age. Predicted to be in over 10 or 20 years but can happen now :D

I wish for the heat to stay longer

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted. Nothing harmful happens to you, but you are sweating and uncomfortable all the time.

Wish I had an ice cold beer... (Wait - I do have some in the fridge. Gotta go!)

My Homepage

(\__/)

• Granted, you go get your beer but trip on the way and end up in the hospital instead, no alcohol allowed.

I wish for corynthos to have good health :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted. The Generator stealthes itself an you're unable to find it anymore.

Wish I would resurrect immediately every time I died, with no ill effects.

My Homepage

(\__/)

• Granted, but you did no wish to be granted because you were dead at the moment of wishing that, by the car accident before. Better luck next time.

I wish to have a big place or home with garden where to keep n treat all stray animals I find !

• Granted. You get sued for running an illegal animal shelter. PETA is suing you for ''illegally abducting animals out of their natural habitats.'' Your property gets foreclosed and you spent the next couple of decades in jail. In addition - the IRS (or whatever version of the IRS you have in your country) is investigating how you suddenly came to possess such a property.

I wish to be revived from the fatal car crash I suffered 2 wishes back, with no ill effects and stay alive long enough to make my next wish.

My Homepage

(\__/)

• Granted, you get reborn in the form of an animal, then get captured by my animal shelter. You stay alive long enough to make your wish, jsut that animals cant make wishes :D

I wish there would be more banning thread posts.

• granted you dont have no cure your parent cant find you and dont feed you cause they think your lost

i wish for money

• Granted but you lose your happiness, love, health, and in the end, your life. And your money u saved up all life for goes to some government pocket

I wish for MDC

• Granted. Now it's freezing and you're stuck outside, stark naked, in a blizzard.

Wish this coffee wouldn't be so damn bitter.

My Homepage

(\__/)

• Granted, theres more clan stuff to do, but you get kicked out of the clan due to improper behaviour

I wish for gfsdahuifdgsauidfgsaibjufgsdjniuinfgdsaiugfdbjhgfdbhjdsvahbjkdasjknbldcskjn

• Granted. You're in a car, that's flying off a cliff.

Wish I owned a cliff.

My Homepage

(\__/)