Corrupt Wish Game

There are 1,461 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• granted then your account corrupts and OP has to delete the bugged character with the ship money and all on it for you to get ur acc back.

I wish I knew what "new" scout ship u mentioned :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted ... if stop snowing, then there will be no winter, if no winter, there will be no 4 seasons ... if that the case, move to Malaysia then ... SINGLE season here btw ... hehehehe ...

I wish i could FLY ... i guess everyone is wishing that ...

• Granted u are a flyer transforming at will ... may your T cog never rust

I wish every jh in CF worked properly

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Granted, you start pvping and get killed by every newbie on the server

I wish for a new manly, good looking, resistent pants... guess who made me lose em xD jokes.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted ....now u see each other then u both vanish

Wish I knew how to play this game better??????

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Granted, but then you vanish next and no more you/game for you :D

Wish Ori wud be on MP next time I go online :P

• Granted but after today friday will disappear and we will have a 4 day week.

I wish to buy the vhf from DP clan base when it arrives

• granted, but first u have to tag all ur chars with |DP| and second: anticheat will kick u because there is no vhf.

i wish our wishes were not corrupted all the time.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• granted, your wishes will always deceive you as you learn that you didnt wish the right thing and there are unforseen consequences of your wish. basically all "make a wish" stories go about that ^^

I wish you would destroy your own clan base and record it (putting it on youtube too) for the fun and being the 1rst clan base to be destroyed in CF :D

• Granted but after u destroy the clan base ... the player will definitely too lazy to build it up again... making it no more clan base to destroy...

I wish i could join any clan and no need to tag all my other chars ... hmmm ...

• granted, in 24 hours you get all your chars banned for not using proper tags.

I wish you joined NH me and the rest in CFPD instead of some other random guild, having you switch to the good side instead of the bad side for a change. But no secrets opening up for you for a while until your siding with the good side proves to be stable and permanent :P

• Granted ... but CFPD is longer can be seen online nowadays ... a bit fearful that i might join and empty clan ... hehe

I wish that OP can allow to have another server in Asia...

• Granted, then it goes down due to a thousand little asians swarming on the server to gang attack people there

I wish our CF server had 100 players on it no matter who or what :P If they do something wrong -> ban.

• Granted ... if u ban them ... then still, it will not be 100 players at all time ...

I wish to ride my ZX14R tonite ... perhaps flirting with some girls ... hehehe