Corrupt Wish Game

There are 1,461 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• granted, now its November and summer is gone

i wish for a lower petrol price

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• granted, now u cant count

i wish for some croutons to my soup

(\__/)

--
    --
    --
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• granted,but you lose all sence of manners wich makes you an outcast in society

i wish for living people to experiment and reacearsh on them

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• granted , it`s happening in a movie on a chanell that is not aviable to you :P

i wish for that quarted in spiky`s sig to dissapier [613]

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.

• granted , but the party organizer misunderstood your request and now your having a hot party with fat chicks

i wish to be a rubber man ^^

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• granted , all your body freezes in to ice and you die from painfull intoxication death while your lungs turn into ice cristals and shater

(rubber man actuall i think would impress the ladies :P)

i wish to be a vampire

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• (i wouldn`t care aout girls i would be inmortal [641]
    granted and you fail agen

i wish to be blind

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• granted ,the world is now a beutifull place to live on and ther is world peace (i hope your lucky)

i wish to be able to see agen

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• granted but you don`t have any licenses to fly it

i wish to be gey

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• granted, the CSF go online as soon u log off - just to be blown up by the other ASF that stay online.

i wish for some idea to be able to drop a call to become a poll worker

(\__/)

--
    --
    --
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• ?????????....what? whatever

granted ,you destroy the universe

i wish i would finde a time machine and go back in time to the Dark period and stay ther to live a humble life by my own

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation: