Sirius(CF version)

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crysis.

• X-3043 is the rapid-deployment nexus of the Dom K'vash, created to allow rapid access to all the systems of Sirius by their sentries, the nomads. The destruction of the main planet and the expulsion of most of the nomads from Sirius during the Nomad War left this system in the hands of the human factions, who now use it to enhance trade and raid the remaining nomad systems.

BTW, that map is also outdated, not including all the newly-discovered nomad systems of CF 1.7, or Lost Paradise and Utopia.

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• More simply "Go there, so you can go anywhere" :D.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Or simplest: It's where pirates rule and police come to get their daily beating ^^

• Hmph I remember it the other way around back in the BG days :D. But now due to the lazyness of the police,we the pirates rule over the system Myhahahaha. ^^

Live another day

(\__/)

Originally posted by LibertyHunter
    so are you saying that the system i was enquireing about is pirate space?

If you mean Custodian,nope.. it's a Police system.. and... jack is kidding.. he's too dreaming about so much("we pirates rule all of the systems, muhahahha",--> he can just dream of it^^) ;)

Originally posted by GoD_oF_WaR

If you mean Custodian,nope.. it's a Police system.. and... jack is kidding.. he's too dreaming about so much("we pirates rule all of the systems, muhahahha",--> he can just dream of it^^) ;)

no, i was talking about X3043

Dont mess with liberty navy.We are Strong.We are Loyal.We will kill u.

no, i was talking about X3043

X-3043 is neutral space ;)

• Hey, nothing wrong about daydreaming yes ? :D

Live another day

(\__/)

Originally posted by Jack Bauer
    Hey, nothing wrong about daydreaming yes ? :D

yeah :D

• Hah while they say X-3043 is neutral, the most people that are seen there are bloody pirates :D.

Live another day

(\__/)

Liberty Navy betrayers beware... Im coming to hunt you down!

As long as you have that sig and act accordingly you can just be glad when you're only going to be p-oed in X by the pirates. Me, i could easily imagine making it my personal task to hunt you down wherever you are. :D

Of course only after helping you to get started. Not because i'm nice per se, it's just more fun to hunt players who know their way around. 8)

Hey, i would be PISSED off if X3043 was pirate space!

yeeeeeh, that's my man^^