The complete story line

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by supercars.

• i have been searching high and low for a thread with the crossfire story. from tthe very first mod done to the current 1.7, reason for this i want to know y the coalition hated us and may help me understand the game a tad better.

any links to that thread will be welcome
    cheers you peeps

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
    [85] [731]

• The Coalition is explained in the original FL movie. The Alliance is the one who managed to escape total annihalation during the great war, when the 5 sleeper ships broke the blockade and finally made it to Sirius.

Essentially, the people who fled originally were members of the Alliance. Bretonia, Kusari, Rhineland, Liberty and the fifth which contained the now Corsairs and Outcasts.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• The fifth is called Hispania btw ;)

Phoenix: you may want to look for Starlancer storyline, because that is where Coalition and Alliance are originally from, and Freelancer is as sort-of sequel to Starlancer. The original BG team was playing Starlancer in the MoD (Ministers of Death) clan, and formed BG when Freelancer was released. There's still some pages about Starlancer on SWAT Portal, scroll down a bit and look for it on the left...

• Ahhhhhh my old friend......you do still check the forums.

@Phoenix....was trying to give you the short version, however NW just gave you some research to do. :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• on the CF page, click "Servermod" and each CF chapter is explained at the top of that scrollbox.

welcome back Nuclear winter, i dont know u but heard u were old BG ;)

• the story is in the readme included with CF ;)

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• NW whatever you need, see me in game.