Event: Nomad Gun Pursuit

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gast.

• Ahoy @ all:
    I am going to run the nomad gun pursuit on Monday. This event paused some while as last Eventmanager - Lashan could not run this event any longer.
    I decided to overtake Lashans role to get this (BTW. my favourite event) running.
    All freelancers are welcome to attend. Its a great chance to get easy money and to get familiar with fighting. So there are only advantages...
    I am looking forward to see you in this event!

Following i will list once more the rules for this event with some minor changes.

<center>
    <div style="text-align: left; width:750px; padding:20px; border:20px solid #008080; background-color: #292C2D">
    <center>
    [size=6]Nomad Gun Pursuit![/size]
    </center>
    Event Manager: Event_Manager_Huor
    Date: Every Monday at 8(or 9) PM GMT
    Event duration: 30 minutes*
    Systems: Nomad Lair and Death Valley

[size=5]Objective:[/size]
    There will be groups of two or three players each team. Every team is going to enter Nomad Lair and/or Death Valley systems concurrently.
    The main objective is to collect as many nomad weapons as possible within the event duration.

[size=5]How does it work?[/size]
    [list=1][*]All players will meet the event manager at X-3043 15 minutes before the event starts
    [*]Depending of the amount of players, the multiple team selection differs between two to three players
    [*]All teams will be sent to the Nomad Lair and Death Valley systems at once, to start the hunt for a period of 30 minutes. Each team has to hunt and collect the maximum nomad weapons possible.
    [*]When the time is up, all teams will be called back to X-3043. The event manager will count the collected nomad weapons.
    [*]The team with most nomad weapons will be the winner.[/list=1]

[size=5]Event restrictions:[/size]
    [list=1][*]No char-switching
    [*]No cheating
    [*]No mods besides Crossfire
    [*]Pilots have to meet up at planet Crossfire and the event will be held in Nomad Lair and Death Valley
    [*]The teams will be scanned to ensure fair play.[/list=1]

[size=5]Prize money:[/size]
    [size=4]30.000.000[/size] cr
    split by the winning team members
    Every participant gets a wage compensation for taking part in this event.

Good luck to all Hunters...
    </div>
    </center>

@OP: I know that it somehow was possible to give the winners the medals which were displayed under the name... I would gladly give it to the winners - can you tell me how to do?! Thanks in advance

• group management on ur profile

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    group management on ur profile

Ty OP - the winners now have the medal under their avatar! :)

Ok I firstly want to thank all participans for coming - it was not easy but you all did very well. We made 35 minutes for event coz there are about 5 minutes to travel - so i considered the travel time in the event duration.

There were 6 groups a 2 players who joined in the event - a really good start on my mind. And now the results:

:won:
    1st: DC_Ancalagon_The_Black & DrStraw - 15 mil each
    2nd: DC_M@XBUR_Hunter & ~MN~DARCO - 10 mil each
    3rd: (Fallen)Ryder'Hook & (Fallen)Assassin - 5 mil each

all others:
    4th: MadMax{X} & (Fallen)Captain>Töff< - 2 mil each
    5th: (IOC)X-Ray-Ultra & ~SZ~duh - 2 mil each
    6th: SMG_Picard & SMG_DuckDogders - 2 mil each

thank you for coming - the nomads had to suffer and so need some time to get well ;) I am looking forward to have a similar member count next event.
    Until further notice - next event will be next monday at 8 PM GMT

• The Nomad Gun Pursuit was well visited. We had 4 groups a 2 players each group who joined the pursuit. I think the idea to let them all collect at the same time is good and brings some further fun to this event.

Ok I want to thank you all for participating in this event. And here are the winners:

1st: [CFPD]Immanuel & -=[T-R-F]=-Viligant - 15 mil each
    2nd: (Fallen)White & (Fallen)<Hunter>- 12.5 mil each
    3rd: SMG_DrDoom & Mistress-of-Death - 10 mil each

all others:
    4th: ~SZ~Kazanski & ~SZ~duh - 5 mil each

Thank you for coming!
    Until further notice - next event will be next monday ( 05/05/2008 ) at 8 PM GMT

• The Nomad Gun Pursuit was again well visited. We had 5 groups a 2 players each group who joined the pursuit at the beginning. This time we had to fight we continues server restarts. Unfortunately 4 players left due to this - but another 1 joined so we had 4 groups at the end.

OK I want to thank you all for participating in this event.
    We had also 1 sponsor in for this event. ~MN~dridix support the event with a 100 mil fund. I really appreciate your support.

And here are the winners:

1st: [MOD]Keli & [MOD]ToTo - 35 mil each
    2nd: DC_M@XBUR_Hunter & DC_Anacalagon_The_Black - 25 mil each
    3rd: RogueJet & Jack_Bauer - 15 mil each

all others:
    4th: ~MN~PATROL & ~MN~Blackbird - 5 mil each

Thank you for coming!
    Until further notice - next event will be next Monday ( 12/05/2008 ) at 8 PM GMT

• Event yesterday was canceled due to heavy problems while running the event. The server crashed several time shortly after the event was (re)started. So I decided to cancel the event. I welcome the attendance of all. There were 16 players - so 8 groups for this event.

I hope you don't will be there next week in hope the server will be stable enough to run this event.
    The medals remain for the last winners ;)

Thank you all for your patience and effort to take part in this event.
    I am looking for you membership next week too.

Greez
    Huor

• The Nomad Gun Pursuit has taken place again after some months of absence. We had 4 groups a 2 players each group who joined the pursuit.

BIG thanks @ all for participating in this event.

1st: [MOD]Keli & The_Scribbler - 15 mil each

all others:
    2nd: DC_h1p0griff & DC_Redalgo - 4 mil each
    3rd: |PX|Darco & DC_Oraxis - 4 mil each
    4th: -=[T-R-F]=-Miss-Behave & |PX|T3N0Mx-IIb-F - 4 mil each

Thank you for coming!
    Until further notice - next event will be hold spontaneously around 21 GMT server time.

• The Nomad Gun Pursuit has taken place again after some months of absence. We had 4 groups a 2 players each group who joined the pursuit.

BIG thanks @ all for participating in this event.

1st: -=[T-R-F]=-Death_Rain and DC_maxbzr - 8 guns - 15 mil each

all others:
    2nd: DC_h1p0griff & BloodSlain - 7 guns - 10 mil each
    3rd: DC_Ancalagon and (Fallen)devil_hunter - 6- guns - 5 mil each
    4th: |PX|Dr.Kam and |PX|Shockwave - 3 guns - 0 mil each

Thank you for coming!
    Until further notice - next event will be hold spontaneously around 21 GMT server time.