Death Valley

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by bostick2003.

• Death Valley system hasn`t a jump hole. Jh, that u try to jump, was Omicron Minor(or Major):) jh. DV has a jump gates free to pass through. Off, course, i didn`t tell you location, this is be so easy for you and not be fun 4 exploring. Explore Nomad`s Lair yourself and you`ll find DV gates, guaranteed:) Good luck, mate!

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• ok thks will explore some more..... :D

there is a jump hole right after gate into nomad lair..?? is this no use then...??

and one more do i need SOL system to get to coalition or DV....

thanks for any help... :D

• hi m8

to get to the coalition space, you need to go through sol system.
    (another thing for you, to explore) :D

have fun, and send some greetings to the big mean inhabitants there.

(another thing for you, to explore)

I think it`s too hard to explore the Sol:D
    One sector is about 150 square k! Too much to cross and easy target for DKs. Ok, mate, I make your life a little easier: try to look C3,4,5 sectors. In one of them yuo`ll find the way to Altair (Coalition, Nomad and Dom`Kavash space).

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• please use spoiler tags, this aint spoiler forum :p

Get it right, Its ERRR. The wolf way.. associates from GRRR.. Stupid humans! xD

• you should give the ppls the CF quest (storry) not the coordinates so easy. start with the blackbox in nephele. read the details in

-------------(IOC)X-Ray---------------(IOC)Anubis--------------

Originally posted by X-Ray
    you should give the ppls the CF quest (storry) not the coordinates so easy. start with the blackbox in nephele. read the details in

If they ask for it, I give them. Its a good reason to give them if they do not wish to do it all themself.

Get it right, Its ERRR. The wolf way.. associates from GRRR.. Stupid humans! xD

• i found all the blackboxes already was just mixed up thinking i had to go somewhere from DV...

(am just saving up so can go to sol and get some decent weapons and ship...)

thanks for all your help... :D