SWAT Modding

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by supercars.

• ok with CF 1.8 in development several other SWAT projects will delay a bit

but the work of those projects will be pushes as soon more time is available

in case of Blaster Universe i have decided to support Blaster with a large amount of new ships that he can use for the mod and several parts of the CF code

The Sol War project also will continue... and atm im thinking to hand over the project leadership to jatari since he made good progress with some parts of the mod.
    Some of the work that is currently done for CF1.8 also will be used for this Starlancer project.
    we have several new ppl interested in helping so i see very good chances to have some good piece of work for next years mod of the year awards ^^

SimSon helped me alot with CF1.8 especially with the modeling part and he asked me if we could create a new mod based on the CF code.
    That mod would be a Starwars TC that covers a large part of the OFFICIAL StarWars gallaxy. Of course this mod would contain alot of CF code and high quality models.
    The chances are good that such a mod can be developed together with a group of german freeworlds players/coders. More info about this will follow for sure.

Another mod creator requested to join the SWAT modding team together with his mod (almost finished) but the final talks still have to be done.

Considering all those massive mods and the fact that my day has only 24 hours i will only guide those SWAT projects... teach modding and do neccesary researches. I can support modding teams with more than 1000 ship models and my knowledge and experience. This assisting role is a welcome change for me especially since i can help all these projects without the need to concentrate myself just on one mod and without having the presure to push one project in order to get the others running again

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!