Big Signatures

There are 30 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Se\v/.

• wow how childish is this getting^^

the big sig thing is a pain in the arse, scale em down, but theres no reason to take it to extremes.

ye blaster point taken with your sig.

super m8, your sig WAS way too big - scale it down or change it. easy really^^ btw this is OP's Forum, OP's mod and so OP's perfectly within his right to have whatever the hell he likes as his sig. dont bite the hand that feeds you.

now can we put an end to this?

• Easy enough. Just fine people in game that have big sigs :P

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - Attributed to General George Patton Jr

• Well personally I still don't care about the sig size. I can scroll through both Blaster's and Super's in a fraction of a second, but if anything Super's new one annoys me because it makes noise at me, has moving animation, hijacks my keyboard so anything I type goes automatically to his sig, and thus significantly slows down my loading of any thread where he's posted. C'mon m8s, be mature about this. You two probably think it's cute but for the rest of us it's dissapointing. :P

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

Originally posted by Marshal Cunningham
    Well personally I still don't care about the sig size. I can scroll through both Blaster's and Super's in a fraction of a second, but if anything Super's new one annoys me because it makes noise at me, has moving animation, hijacks my keyboard so anything I type goes automatically to his sig, and thus significantly slows down my loading of any thread where he's posted. C'mon m8s, be mature about this. You two probably think it's cute but for the rest of us it's dissapointing. :P

Cute? ?(

I think the word annoying jumps to mind ;).

Originally posted by {LP}Blaster
    btw, whats with evry1 using factorizer now? it made me feel so unique ^^

copycats! it's the same as with danasoft's pics.

hijacks my keyboard so anything I type goes automatically to his sig

that must b firefox, then. ei7 does not allow such a behavior, so i go just around it nicely. :D

seriously, as far as this forum gathers more and more members, it would b a good thing to make a rule about signature limit.

We sit together,
    The mountain and I,
    Until only the mountain remains.

- Li Po

Well personally I still don't care about the sig size. I can scroll through both Blaster's and Super's in a fraction of a second, but if anything Super's new one annoys me because it makes noise at me, has moving animation, hijacks my keyboard so anything I type goes automatically to his sig, and thus significantly slows down my loading of any thread where he's posted. C'mon m8s, be mature about this. You two probably think it's cute but for the rest of us it's dissapointing. :P

I thought Dragons liked a bit of animation. :D

@Dopp. Do not bite the hand that feeds me :P
    Isn't that going too far :P:D

@everyone. I am going to delete that chat box so everyone is happy unlike someone who wants to make people suffer. :P;)

THE FASTEST ONE

• A little bit, but there was a little too much I-don't-know-what that I found slightly distubing. Lol, thanks though m8. Maybe someone could help Super out and try to make a creative, IFC-styled sig? I would do such a thing if I had any experience with photoshop or GIMP, but it'd be nice if he could have something dashing that he liked and would be proud of putting on his posts. Then everyone would be happy and we wouldn't have to be having a sig-length witchunt (a sure sign of players with too much time on their hands, after all). :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

Maybe someone could help Super out and try to make a creative, IFC-styled sig? I would do such a thing if I had any experience with photoshop or GIMP, but it'd be nice if he could have something dashing that he liked and would be proud of putting on his posts. Then everyone would be happy and we wouldn't have to be having a sig-length witchunt (a sure sign of players with too much time on their hands, after all). :D

I am quiet happy with my current signature but I would be happy if someone could help me reduce the size of my IFC Logo without loss in quality. :)

THE FASTEST ONE

• it wasnt meant for you to take offence super, just a friendly "nudge" coz its not wise to site OP in your argument. bear in mind that the server has greater load than at any other time in the past. new ppl on the forum, various downloads available, think of the increased problems where unneccassary server load/memory is required due to "big sigs". we dont really want to be part of the problem regards hardware issues do we?
    to reduce the image size without losing quality i used "microsoft picture it" to resize and trim my avatar without losing quality. try designing a new one, not so high this time tho ;)