CF player mug shots

There are 49 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Drakon.

• Why we don't have such a nature in Bulgaria ;(

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• I love that model. It is the Best Car in the World for me. I am really quick and love speed so environment is not of my concern. :P

I am quiet good looking and I am quiet famous in my part of the world.

btw Lance is also a lot older than he says. :P

I also loved the Lake. Lance do you own that water body ?

THE FASTEST ONE

Originally posted by supercars
    btw Lance is also a lot older than he says. :P

I also loved the Lake. Lance do you own that water body ?

@Super:

I am 18, a month or so away from 19. Sometimes I lie about things, but my age isn't one of them. As for the lake, I'll answer vaguely to keep the posts comming. Do I own the lake by Apgar Village? In a legal sense, no, from a Hobbesian viewpoint yes (but only while I was there), and through the eyes of a patriot don't all Americans own it? My home is at least 40 kilometers away - closer to the much larger Flathead Lake - the nature of which my ownership is very similar to that of the pictured Lake McDonald. :P

Also, you should post a close-up, Super, because if you are good looking and famous we can all go "OMG it's George Clooney!" or something. That would be fun. :D

@Tyrael:

The reason Montana can have such nature is because it's slightly larger than Germany, has fewer than a million people in it, and has only been occupied by US citizens for about two hundred years. There are parts of the state ravaged by strip and leech mining, the construction of dams, and a small, toxic lake where one of the world's largest copper deposits used to be. The logging industry and wildfires have treated the forests well though and most of the state's huge coal reserves remain untouched. There are problems here just like everywhere else, but Montana continues to be blessed with many areas completely untampered with by people. :)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• *edited*

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - Attributed to General George Patton Jr

Originally posted by Tyrael
    Why we don't have such a nature in Bulgaria ;(

Hehehe, you should travel more mate ;) :D

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

Originally posted by LeRoiLion

Hehehe, you should travel more mate ;) :D

Hehe :]

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Ok,here im :D

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Looking sharp gentlemen. 8)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D: