Resignation

There are 33 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by BG_Slayer.

• OP, once u said me, not to run, not to hide from my problems etc., no i advice u the same, the running is not an option.

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• its no running
    its the solution and there is nothing to be discussed anymore

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Tyrael sorry but something the resignation is not running but the right thing to do. If OP feels it's the right thing to do so it is the right thing to do. Wish him luck and don't make such comments. Sometimes resigning is damn hard but necessery thing to do. And I don't think OP would resign if he didn't explore every other possibility. And with strong ppl like OP if you try to push him in public in direction he don't wanna go it will most certainly fail. He may eventually change his mind and if... no when he do so will give him all the moral support I can.

@OP: As I said good luck mate. I know we don't have much contacts but you can always count on me as well as BGs can do.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• I couldnt agree more Simba..... we need to all support OP in whatever he decides.....i uphold the upmost respect for OP and his work......Yes i am sad he has resigned but if OP does feel like there is no othere choice then we should all respect that..... I know from my point of veiw that if OP decided he did ever want to return to his clan then i would welcome it with open arms.....but for now OP has made his decision.....Lets just give him a break and room to think and stop trying to persuade him to rethink and change his mind.

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• I didn't want to hurt any1, i wish best to you OP, u r great man for me :))

Hope someday to find out, who really u r :)

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:

• Well, good luck with the clan Wavey, *waves* ^_^

• [SIZE=4]WTF[/SIZE]

how the hek did I miss this thread. Op since I can prob tell I cant change ur mind I say goodluck on ur decision. To BG I hope the decision wont affect the clan and keep Bg standing strong.

• But OP, BG is YOUR clan. That means you can beat the hell out of everyone you don't like or who doesn't like you... Or just ban'em.

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• Guys, don't tell OP what to do ; )

Its his life, his work, his mod.

I hope many more players to join our community ^_^

• @ Magnet OP wouldnt need to ban

and i agree with Tyreal OP has made his decision its not for us to tell him otherwise.....This is not somthing BG as a clan wanted to happen but it has and WE ALL have to accept it.

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator