- License Agreement
- GNU General Public License (GPL)
The new version of the Mod Manager is ready as it is now stable enough to move out of beta.
List of changes:
- v1.31 - Fixed two bugs that slipped through: numTimes > 1 now works, and custom DLLs are now properly listed in freelancer.ini.
- This is just v1.21 beta 11 with a few more bug fixes; it is now stable enough to warrant moving out of beta-testing. Read the readme for the full changelist since v1.21 beta's 1-11.
- Made "append", "fileappend", and "sectionappend" methods the same (doesn't require any changes in mods). -"append" (and thus "sectionappend" ) now works if the found section doesn't end with an empty line.
- Added more debugging information to XML parsing and "append" method error messages.
- Added a right-click menu to the mod list, which lets you open up that mod's folder and view some statistics.
- When deactivating a mod that requires other mods to also be deactivated, FLMM prompts the user to continue.
Enjoy from IGx89
- 1.03 MB
- 19k Downloads
- 1.03 MB
- 13k Downloads
The Freelancer Mod Manager is requried to activate Freelancer mods.