all good

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kermit.

• well so far :) with a few hiccups which was expected, happy to say all has been and still is working great without any problems at all. all a clear run. i did have one little problem when in the heat of heavy and intense battle the enemy would act erratic, but that has gone too. well done team

kermit :salutes^^

• The only hiccup I experienced, was getting taxed by a very mean pirate, while on my way to change licenses.
    Other than this, everything works just fine and things are just screaming for more online time ;)
    Now I just have to convince my private life to agree with that

• I experienced, was getting taxed by a very mean pirate,
    Other than this, everything works just fine and things are just screaming for more online time ;)
    Now I just have to convince my private life to agree with that

i had the the same thing with pirate too in x3043, had 10 ace npc,s all over me and i could see the pirate asking for tax and yes it was 3 times but not a hope of answering. first the server took the tax and notified me something i have not seen and got destroyed by the pirate as well and lost my loot. i always check who is around before i change systems but dropped my guard with the adrenalin pumping and payed the price. all fun and yes my guard is back up too :) :)

kermit