Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Cygna, you might have a look at the FAQ on THIS site. No micropayment, no subsciption. Pretty much the same Star Citizen will be organized - in payment terms.Seems to be the way server based games will go on this days. But even though I never played elite (started my "pc-game-addiction" quite some time after it) I still renderthis project MORE trustworthy than Chris Roberts.
  • @ Cygna I totally agree with you. Once you'va bought a game, that should be it and you should be enabled to play hwen ever and WHEREEVER you want,on a server somewhere or on your own good old PC at home - stand alone - and NOT being FORCED to play via the net. (Quote)Don't know if that would be possible in germany. Might be considered "special to treat waste" (Sondermüll). @ Rexor Something I asked myself : where is all his money from his "great films" gone ? (Quote)Well, in a way David Braben …
  • David Braden made his pledge in BRITISH POUND STERILNG !Just checked the exchange : 1 pound stering = 1.605 US $ , means : plegde IS 2 000 000 in US $(even slightly more, dpemdeing on day-exchange rates)
  • YEAH, it looks good in itself ! But ...unfortunatly ... its campaign so far ....well, see yourself, perhaps .... if somebody has a bit to givetime to make up your mind if you wanna see this realized.
  • Yeah, hope never dies (or : at least only at last)
  • As it looks like David Braben and the folks at Frontier Games hve heared to the audience.And put up a new Dev Vid with some more, even though still early, in-game footage. HAVE A LOOK AT DEV DIARY 3
  • THX for this link, Husker COOL flyin' ,isn't it ? For others not familiar with this kind of flying :That's what a JOYSTICK is for (even if they use game-pads in the vid)
  • As soon as the beta is running I will give you some MORE infos on it
  • Unfortunatly :Had only the money for the beta standard release tier