Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 71.

• new laser effects and sounds createdrepair laser added (only usable with repair ship) -> short range laser with directional beamnew mining ship addedmining laser added (only usable with mining ship) -> short range laser with directional beamoverall max dynamic asteroid loot tripleddynamic asteroid loot drop chance decreased by one level each (100% chance -> 50% chance; 50% -> 33%; 33% -> 25%)14 different kinds of dynamic megaroids added (holding a max of 500 units loot; random and spare appearan…
  • all explosions improvedimproved effects for nomadsarmor upgrades have influence on top speed nowseveral improvements to battleship ai
  • depends on the armor class... but not much
  • ive done no changes on the weight reducers yet cant even say if those changes would fit to them atm
  • Ragnarok Gunship Railgun adjusted to reduce the chance of random client crashes (when used en masse)Battleship AI of ASF/CSF adjusted (Ships will keep fighting instead of fleeing when heavily damaged)ASF/CSF Capital ships spawn damaged by default (as theoretical result of previous battles in x-3043)Problem with ships launching from docking rings fixed (they no longer wait for some time before activating the engines)Dynamic Asteroid billboards improved
  • trading value of cargo pods increased to a base value 500000 (will make trading them valueable again)mass added to cargo pods, commodities and armors (reduces the acceleration of heavy loaded ships slightly)weight reducers optimizedintro scripts randomizedplanet pygar is not dockablerotation of all planets reducedalternative shader script intoduced (color correction by huor)additional ship balances doneUAC logo removedEscape Pod prices adjustedtrade limit lifteddebris bug in neophobos fixed dun…
  • answer = no (that was internal) further changes:- some fixes to some vanilla weapons- the dual mine launcher got replaced with the new Revelation Mine Launcher (The Revelation Mine Dropper is the succeeding model of the Dual Mine Dropper. The previously seperated explosive charges of the original mines are now put into two chambers of a single capsule, which will crack when the target is hit. The resulting explosion is due to the higher compression rate and the close distances between the two c…
  • as for now they are fixed part of the interfacein the end it depends on the new launcher and if i actually get it done that this font get installed in windows
  • further changes:- all intro scripts got reworked (more details, less bugs)- inner core energetic space reworked (less graphic lag)- all nebulas reworked (higher details)
  • have to write it down before i forget what ive done - "the race" intro script edited and included in the new ASF/CSF intro option- 2 additional ASF/CSF intro scripts created- 3 inner core intro scripts added and included in a new option- 2 new DK solars added (semi station type)- requested battleship class info added (but not in the requested way - other class names and no new descriptions as the ships have good ones already)
  • working on ships atmthen the new systems will be created and then the story part
  • low res nebula clouds added to the flmm options
  • werewolf texture fixed
  • first singleplayer mission completedsingleplayer rewards are now 10 times higher
  • new mission, 20mins additional SP gameplaynothing is simple creating missions
  • updates are coming slow eventhough i spend every free minute working on it: - Mission 14: Crossfire Chapter 1 - Orillion (done)- Mission 15: Crossfire Chapter 1 - New threat (done)- Mission 16: Crossfire Chapter 1 - Battle of X-3043 (done)- Mission 17: Crossfire Chapter 2 - Kusari Fleet (done)- Mission 18: Crossfire Chapter 2 - Origins (50% done)- Mission 19: Crossfire Chapter 3 - Nephele (50% done)
  • so far there is just one major dialogue requiring new voice recordseverything else like on short cut scenes or comm channels is up to now recycled from original samples (king and juni just cant shut up) the majority of story telling is done via mission objectives, trents personal log, dialog boxes and mission assignmentseventhough i dont have that many cut scenes yet and cant tell tell every bit of the story with the characters it feels pretty much like freelancer so far1-1.5 hours of gameplay …
  • - removed the light effects from the explosions as i suspect them to be responsible for rare crashes (long term test will show if these effects will remain off) - changed the mission layout a bit as it appeared to be more interesting splitting the story part in sol (Quote)
  • as the balance of capital ships got changed you dont need to worry about thatfurthermore the more cargo a ship has the slower it moves and turns
  • - Nomad Strike Carrier rebuild- Nomad Lich, Haunt and Bomber improved