Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• I assume it will be just as if you were logging on with a new account. Can' t see why it should be anything different.
  • Has anyone managed to get CF 2.0 to run on windows 8.1. I followed the instructions to the letter and have had no success at all. I have done this twice now including cleaning the registry but cannot get Crossfire20setup.exe to run for more than a few seconds. The installer starts but after a few seconds the installation screen disappears. I have all the folders in my anti virus exclusion list.
  • O.K. making progress now. I am running it in compatibility mode for windows 7 and it appears to be installing. Will advise if successful.
  • Success So with Windows 8.1 follow the instructions but run Crossfire20setup.exe in compatibility mode for Windows 7. I have not been able to try the server yet as it is currently locked,but I am very relieved to have made it thus far and a very happy bunny.
  • I have gone through the single player game form the start but cannot finish. I do not want to spoil it for everyone else so I will not reveal too many details but I am on what I assume is the last mission and I am awaiting orders in Inner Core with the rest of the fleet, orders which never come. I think the reason is that Juni and King have been killed by the Ion Cannons guarding the hypergate, a blue on blue attack. Do I have to continue to wait or is this the end anyway.
  • I have play this right from the start, using the games saves. I have had no other major issues, just minor ones where the npcs did not do what they should. I resolved each one by just loading the game with the save made by the game.
  • I used the file Forlon sent me and finished the last missions, thanks for that it was great. I then went back and tried to use my file but still Juni and King get killed and the missions does not complete. I can go through the hypergate and on the other side ships are waiting but the cut scene does not run nor is Juni or King there. Forlon has a copy of my file.
  • OP It now works... I obviously did not get the patch first time... all is well, many thanks.
  • I think the new role play needs to be revisited. I was just asked for tax of 20m and refused to pay. I killed the pirate but the auto tax system took 20m from me incorrectly. I asked the pirate Mantra to return the credits as I had killed him but he refused. He said it was an admin problem not his. He acknowledge that it should not have happened. Please can this be sorted and admin take my credits back from Mantra and return them to me.
  • Thank you very much... I did tell this player that this was his problem and that it was in effect cheating but he still refused to let me have the credits. Once again thank you for your time.
  • This is not so I was so I was killed by the npcs whilst I was trying to get my money back. I did tell it as it happened and have the screenies to prove it. The money was deducted then I tried to type my request and was killed.