Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Here is a set of Angryfly's space destroyers i've converted for Freelancer. Don't know why they are called destroyers, as in reality, they are fighters. I added a cockpit to all of these ships with glowing instruments and two pilots, which i borrowed from one of Mancers ship packs and kitbashed it all together.
  • Thanks, been a while since i messed with some models. Only problem i have now is something we discussed some time ago. When i look through the cockpit, the inside of the model is see through, so i can see say a planet if i'm parked in front of one. There's a setting in MS or something else you told me to do which fixed this, any idea what it was?
  • Ok, i'm almost there with this now. It's the double sided texture saga. If i type in DcDtTwo into the material library section in the MAT file, this cures the problem. I also want to have an emissive section for some glowing lights on the textures, so normally i would add DcDtEcEt and then that works. Seems i can't have both though. DcDtTwoEcEt, which is what i'm after *** EDIT *** DcDtEt - Works with emissive texture, can still see through modelDcDtTwo - No emissive texture, cannot see through…
  • It's like i can have one but not the other, either DcDtTwo, works fine, or DcDtEcEtTwo which also works but then the interior is see through
  • Got fed up so no see through cockpit now. This way i can have my emissive textures and everything works ok. Still baffled why it didn't work with a see through cockpit though