Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Take a read. Some accurate information to digest before we all become "Henny Penny's", of "The sky is falling" fame. I do what I will bet the vast majority doesn't, I know who my Legislative Representatives are, I have their phone numbers, their addresses and their emails. I make it a point to meet them when they are in my area so that I have a face to go with the name as do they. And then I let them know on a ongoing basis my opinions and feelings on current or proposed bills that will impact …
  • Again, not needed. Us Americans need to be frying the wires to our reps over this, I know I have been. It is nothing more then the entertainment elites and the Pharmacy corps trying to grab more money and monopolize the market. And a lot of the entertainment types still owe hefty back taxes to the state and fed.
  • (Quote from Gunny)Believe me Gunny, I know, from first hand experience. I spent from '67 to '95 and '02 to '11 ensuring the guarantee of "freedom of speech" and know well what others think that means. I also am very familiar with how the press works. Amazing what they can see when they are thousands of miles from where you are.