Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

• The requested document is utterly inexistent.No such page here.Even tried multi.Nothing helped.I'm really depressed about this.Even more so now that Douglas Adams is dead.You see, I'm just a web server...-- here I am, brain the size of the universe,_trying to serve you a simple web page,and then it doesn't even exist!Where does that leave me?!I mean, I don't even know you.How should I know what you wanted from me?You honestly think I can *guess*what someone I don't even *know*wants to find here…
  • Uhm, OP, I thought the mod is going to be >2 GB? I expect the download to be at least 300 MB . Guys, it's impossible it is less than 200 MB. How could you even beleived it's going to work? lol Come on Come on Come on Come on Come on Come on Come on OP, my apendics is killing me!!!
  • F**K ! ! ! I made a ~20 lines post, then I pressed "GO" instead of "Submit". After pressing the "back" button, the text was gone (unlike on some other forums >.> ). CRAP ! Anyway, the main idea was : Will CF 1.8 run on 1440x900, with no issues (such as lower left/right panels - radar/weapons not being cornered)?
  • Alright, is it out yet? ;;D
  • Nomad Orgasmic Planetary Docking Ring =)) tends to have orgasms when an an unexpected ship approaches, alerting the entire race of their presence roflolmfao =)) .
  • Uhm, I thought that by "spoiler" he meant that part of the car, you know... so I took it as a joke. Anyway, seriously, the Nomad Orgasmic Docking Ring is way better than DK Organic Station lol.
  • Of course not. I camed up with it lol. No medal for me, huh? I'll sho you for that.
  • OMG ! That's the final release? HOLY CRAP ! YAY ! Gotta stay awake this night .
  • Uhm, guys, I'm at school right now, so please let me know : Does it work on Windows 7 (32-bit)? 2 GB of RAM DDR2, NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT 256 MB DDR2. Haha, I'm pretty sure it will, but I just wanna make even more sure lol. One more thing... Do we need to activate it with FL Mod Manager 1.3 or 1.4?! Or it doesn't matter? ----- There are so many posts about this... I can't understand. I haven't play since october (1.7). Will I still have my wonderful Laggs, my awesome Destroyer and my freaking Tr…
  • I only asked about the FLMM `coz I saw someone else asking lol. I'm pretty sure I don't want my PC to blow up... so I'll stick to 1.31. Good this is the one I have . Gosh, poor you, people! I'm downloading with 1->1.5 MB/s and I'm uploading BSG on uTorrent, while browsing half a dousin web pages . Btw, iriver video convertor is running too . Guess I don't need more RAM at all . OMG ! 2.5 MB right now!!! Guess I don't have to wait until tonight :X .
  • Alright. I've downloaded it, installed in FLMM folder, activated it. Speaking of activating, OP, you should make a few photos for these : cursors, menu look, HUD look, so we'll know which one we want, so we won't have to deactivate and activate the mod everytime . Playing in SP... Maybe someone can tell me how to hell to set it to 1440x900? Also, HOW THE HELL DO I BRING UP THE MENU while in the game? F1 doesn't work rofl ! ! !
  • Oh, right, I forgot you can't do that unless docked. Silly me long time no SP . OP, how about the resolution thing? And my idea about cursors/menu/HUD previews? ;:D And how about the server? The Open SP sucks, you can't choose where to spawn, you can't choose your money or rep...
  • OP, I don't know why, but the systems look... odd . When I select a star, I cannot see the distance, because of the light of the star. Try for example the star in New York, you'll see. Or perhaps it's because of the settings I've chosen during the activation?! And, the other things look odd... Maybe it's because of the resolution (here I ask you ONE MORE TIME, hopefully the last : HOW TO HAVE 1440x900?). I don't know how to explain it, but they don't look as clear as they did on CF 1.7 or Disco…
  • OP, please answer all of my questions (if you know what I mean). I also asked about the resolution and the sun issue. You haven't answered me . == the part ABOVE those two lines (--).
  • I guess my problems aren't so important anymore. You said it will work on higher resolutions (such as 1440x900). Forget the too-shiny-sunny-sun-upon-click. I just want 1440x900. Can anybody tell me how to do that? I already tried Right Click -> Properties, change to "path" -d1440x900. It doesn't work. It worked on Discovery 4.85, and if OP said it will work on CF, I don't see any other way of doing it, since it isn't in the game menu.
  • I want y'all to see this, faster, easier, without having to look through all these 8 pages for nothing (since OP deleted the link you were probably looking for). So, HERE IS THE LINK [SIZE=4]LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN - USE THE DAMN DOWNLOAD AREA[/SIZE] . I had a hunch it will get deleted again, so I pasted the URL into a .txt. Just tried the download again, and it works, so you can download it. But I'm telling you, OP deleted the previous link for a reason. He must fix the mod a bit, and he will up…
  • OP, you should have deleted the entire post of mine, not just editing it so I would look like an asshole now. Please do it, otherwise I will consider you a very bad man! -- So, I have to uninstall CF, download it again then install it again. Yay... I just hope it's FOR REAL this time. I will continue to ask this EVERY TIME, until I get an answer : HOW THE HELL TO MAKE IT RUN ON 1440x900? You said it's POSSIBLE, now explain yourself!
  • Ah, sorry, DUDE. I tried "path" -d1440x900 and it worked on Discovery. I thought it works on CF as well. Thank you, DUDE, I'll try that >.> fuckin hell!
  • Sorry, Anca, I'm used to other forums which don't allow editing of OLDER posts (other than the latest one). My bad. Thanks. OP, I didn't mean that, I just tried to make it look funny lol, but I failed. I don't think you're a bad man (lol). Sorry, nevermind.
  • Is it finally OUT? ;;DI hear there is an update available on the Launcher. That guy who told me this, also said that he got Error 5 and Error 6 and can't launch Multiplayer. Is it true? I can't test this out right now since I'm not at home for the time being ^^.